Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Jan 2014 at 9:15 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Late Night, Pets, Supernatural, University Life, Into the Future
Default Game crashing at loading screen, before family is loaded.
So I've been playing Into The Future without any problems for the last few days, downloaded from Origin. However, my computer ran out of battery and died earlier today, and since I've restarted it the game has crashed every time at different parts of the loading screen, sometimes before clicking on the family, sometimes afterwards. I never actually get into the game, though.

Windows says that the Sims 3 has closed unexpectedly, and that it will "search for a solution to the problem", but it never gets back to me on that.

I've tried your suggestions: deleting Cache files, renaming the user files, and I don't have any custom content to delete. I've also tried simply restarting my computer. Could it be the fact that my game didn't save because my computer turned off unexpectedly?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 29th Jan 2014 at 1:47 PM
So is it crashing on the first loading or the 2nd (saved or new game loading)? You did try renaming the User Files and it still does the same thing?