Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

-Bye Bye Bears!- Kids PJs Default Replacements

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 686 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 33,856 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 1st Sep 2007 at 2:22 AM
Updated: 10th Sep 2008 at 12:55 AM
I had NEVER figured out what those rose, green, and tan patterned kids pjs had all over them. This means I never wanted to use them. I only figured out that they were tiny little teddy bears holding on to balloons when I started making the replacements for them.

I liked the other pjs with the characters on them, so I decided to emulate them. Each pair stayed about the same color and I added graphics from other maxis kids clothes. I also didn't like the UFO pj cuz the green was a strange shade, I made it darker and I like it more now. I realize some of you might like your UFO pjs the way they are, so it is in its own package.

These are DEFAULT REPLACEMENTS, meaning, when you place them in your downloads folder, they will act as Maxis clothing, completely replacing their counterparts. This includes sims currently wearing them. If you want to remove mine and return to the maxis versions, just delete my package from your downloads folder. Btw, if you want your clothing catalog images to reflect these changes, delete your thumbnails folder: C:\Documents and Settings\(yourname)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Thumbnails. The game will generate new ones. If you want not default versions, check out this thread of mine.

BTW, I have more Default Replacement Sets available, and for those interested, I also have a lot of children's underwear and sleepwear available as well! Check them out here !

Enjoy!
-Phaenoh

Additional Credits:
My thanks to King and Freya (my models) for once again agreeing to pose for pictures in pajamas. Originally, Freya was the only one scheduled for these pictures, but King asked to pose in a few, since he hasn't had as much exposure as Freya. I, naturally, allowed him, since he asked so nicely. Such a nice boy!