Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Mar 2018 at 9:59 PM
Default WCIF Chris Hatch
Need help. Sent family to Alpine Village and they didn't arrive and haven't come home ???? Went there and modified a vacation home they bought but they never showed up. I can summon them into a house in Back Alley but not their own house. How can I get them into their own house or on vacation ???
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 4th Mar 2018 at 10:08 PM
I'm not sure exactly what you're asking, but his adult-oriented downloads on a forum called Mamba City - I don't dare link to it because it's an adult-oriented site, but google it and it should come up on the first page. Smorbie uploaded some of his family-friendly stuff, there's a link to the thread in my signature. Chris himself also is on these forums a bit so maybe he'll see this.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#3 Old 4th Mar 2018 at 11:33 PM
Well, That's a funny one.
Try home. I bet he's there...

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Scholar
#4 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 4:41 PM
Unfortunately that is not an unheard of problem with holidays. If you can open the neighbourhood with SimPE the easiest way to fix it is open the neighbourhood to whatever sub-hood their home is in and note the lot instance number (in hex) of their home (you will need to know the Lot Name of their home), then in the primary neighbourhood open their family and place that number into the 'Now On Lot' value.

If you can't open the neighbourhood with SimPE then in game you'll probably need to 'teleport' the entire family in with another family then use a computer to 'find own home' to move them to the sim bin. You may have to exit and restart the game to clear their home after moving them to the sim bin. Use the familyfunds cheat to give them enough money to buy back their own home and you should be able to move them back in.