Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Nov 2018 at 2:31 PM
Sims blessed oblique? does anyone remember this site?
I hope no one gets upset with me for asking about this but I remember that there was a sims 1 website which was like a web forum where you could download mods for the sims 1. i think it was called "sims blessed oblique" or something like that. i tried finding it on google but i couldn't locate it. does anyone here have the link to it?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 27th Nov 2018 at 2:55 PM
Simblesse Oblige? (A play on Nobeless Oblige, The Responsibility of Nobility.) That's a very old site, and when I try to go to it, it directs me to a Chrome extension I have no intention of installing on this obsolete browser. Odds are good it's dead or been taken over by ads, but now you have the right spelling maybe you'll get lucky.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Test Subject
#3 Old 4th Jan 2019 at 10:14 AM
Sadly Simblesse Oblige has closed
Instructor
#4 Old 5th Jan 2019 at 1:05 AM
There's a related site, though... Raeven, who I think was one of the site admins at Simblesse Oblige, also had her own site where she and others posted a lot of awesome modded objects --Secret Society of the Woobsha