Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Jul 2012 at 8:03 PM
Default Sims2Pack Issue
I have a package I have taken from my game in the correct way, I open S2PCI and click browse and find the location where I know the package is in. I click open and it says there are 0 packages there, I have tried various locations. Any ideas?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 29th Jul 2012 at 9:13 PM
and also how do I find which expansion packs may have been used whilst creating the lot..
Site Helper
#3 Old 29th Jul 2012 at 9:14 PM
What is the file extension of the file that you are looking for? .Package? .Sims2Pack?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 30th Jul 2012 at 12:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mootilda
What is the file extension of the file that you are looking for? .Package? .Sims2Pack?

.Sims2Pack
Site Helper
#5 Old 30th Jul 2012 at 2:24 AM
To open a Sims2Pack in the Clean Installer, you need to double click on the Sims2Pack. Browse will only list .package files.

At this time, the Clean Installer will show you the game engine used to create the lot, but there is no way to see every EP and SP used to create the lot. However, if you created the lot yourself, then you should know which EPs and SPs are installed on your computer.