Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Alchemist
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Mar 2015 at 8:16 PM Last edited by applefeather2 : 15th Mar 2015 at 10:12 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons
Default Missing house picture - SOLVED
What is the deal here? This game loads okay, the house and family does as well, but the icon of their house is missing.

Advertisement
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#2 Old 15th Mar 2015 at 9:54 PM
Do they own a tent? And is this tent perhaps stored in a chest or some similar container?
Alchemist
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Mar 2015 at 10:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Don_Babilon
Do they own a tent? And is this tent perhaps stored in a chest or some similar container?

Yes, and yes!
ETA:
Just got rid of that tent, and all is happy and fine.
*throws bouquets at Don_Babilon*
#4 Old 15th Mar 2015 at 10:21 PM
It would have been enough to not place it in the container anymore. Tents themselves are fine they just don't like to be placed into chests and will eat your house if you do so.

But thanks for the flowers...
Alchemist
Original Poster
#5 Old 15th Mar 2015 at 11:11 PM
Okay, but I've made a new rule: Tents forbidden in main hood. Extra safe is happy mode.
Those flowers will last all day, Don. I had them add extra smellums, too.
#6 Old 15th Mar 2015 at 11:12 PM
I've got a cold and can't smell them. I've just been enjoying their lovely colours.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#7 Old 15th Mar 2015 at 11:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Don_Babilon
I've got a cold and can't smell them. I've just been enjoying their lovely colours.

Sending 2 quarts of lemon tea. Drink heavily.
Scholar
#8 Old 13th Jul 2015 at 1:48 AM
Wow, the tent! I'd never have thought of that. I've had this problem before and just had it again after bringing my sims home from Egypt - with a tent, which I have stowed away in a chest. And there was me just about to resort to something drastic. And its just as easy as not putting it away in the chest. Thankyou Don Babilon!

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

Simblr: Elyndaworld *** Wordpress: Tales of Nantrelor