Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Jul 2015 at 11:30 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Ambitions, Showtime
Default I can't install nraas master controler
I've deleted the CC but then my game crashes and then when i go back to the same folder it shows up my CC AGAIN after me having deleted it, I also have this weird thing on my sims3 folder KITTY something, now one of my sims is called Kitty, I don't understand, it will only allow me to install the nraas base mod but not the cheats or other mods, I've done everything right I don't understand, my sims3 version is 1.67.2.024002 and I don't know what nraas version to download? could someone please help me
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 7th Jul 2015 at 11:46 PM
Perhaps its better if you post some screenshots of your Sims 3 userdirectory by following Buzzlers guide in here http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=559227 under postcount 3 (if the view doesn't direct you to it).

Add the screenshots in this thread. Also maybe in the future, you can contact us directly on our NRaas Site for any trouble shooting if it involves NRaas mods (see my signature).

Cheers!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Jul 2015 at 11:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by stevset
Perhaps its better if you post some screenshots of your Sims 3 userdirectory by following Buzzlers guide in here http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=559227 under postcount 3 (if the view doesn't direct you to it).

Add the screenshots in this thread. Also maybe in the future, you can contact us directly on our NRaas Site for any trouble shooting if it involves NRaas mods (see my signature).

Cheers!

sorry I don't know what the usersdirectory is
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 12:00 AM
Your Sims 3 userdirectory is the game created Sims 3 Directory in your Documents\Electronics Arts\The Sims 3 folder.

In here everything you do on your game:
- adding mods
- adding Store Content / Custom Content
- Saves
are kept while everything in your installation directory (Program Files\) stays clean. Please read the link I have given and provide screenshots (suspiciously thinking what you meant about your Sims 3 folder)..
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 12:01 AM
Here is the website http://nraas.wikispaces.com/MasterController

what version should I download?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 12:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by stevset
Your Sims 3 userdirectory is the game created Sims 3 Directory in your Documents\Electronics Arts\The Sims 3 folder.

In here everything you do on your game:
- adding mods
- adding Store Content / Custom Content
- Saves
are kept while everything in your installation directory (Program Files\) stays clean. Please read the link I have given and provide screenshots (suspiciously thinking what you meant about your Sims 3 folder)..

ok

i deleted the KITTY thing though so it doesn't appear at the moment

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...ddd&oe=5612C74D

i really want nraas to work but don't know what im doing wrong
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 12:09 AM
You will want to download MC Base and Cheats for your Patch level. Phase 12 for Patch Level 1.66-1.67. Where you mentioned you've done everything right and still having problems post screen shots as stevset advised and/or post over at NRaas. The best place to get help for any mods or content is at the site you downloaded from. Steveset (J4Ks) is an Organizer at NRaas and the members there can help you troubleshoot if you are still having problems..
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 12:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by barbarat
You will want to download MC Base and Cheats for your Patch level. Phase 12 for Patch Level 1.66-1.67. Where you mentioned you've done everything right and still having problems post screen shots as stevset advised and/or post over at NRaas. The best place to get help for any mods or content is at the site you downloaded from. Steveset (J4Ks) is an Organizer at NRaas and the members there can help you troubleshoot if you are still having problems..

I don't know how to post on the nraas website though i made an account but there is no thread making button to click on?
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 12:21 AM
Did you follow the instructions for Becoming A Member . You might have just applied for a wikispaces membership. Please note this part of the instruction on the page I just linked to: for NRaas membership: "...you will require a membership to both Wikispaces and this wiki. To create an account on Wikispaces, click this link". That is for wikispaces. Then see the next line "..Once you have signed up there, you can then request membership to this wiki by clicking this link or "Join now" on the banner above."
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 12:29 AM
https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...40a&oe=565BF98C

thats what keeps coming up after the game crashes

im just going to have to do without nraas which sucks
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 12:46 AM
Hi Again prettymiley ... you really don't have to do without NRaas. We are trying to help you here. But you need to follow some of the adivce given. Those script errors can be uploaded over at NRaas for an experienced member to read. They will more than likely be able to tell you what is going wrong after reading them. Your original post really doesn't give anyone much to go on.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 12:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by barbarat
Hi Again prettymiley ... you really don't have to do without NRaas. We are trying to help you here. But you need to follow some of the adivce given. Those script errors can be uploaded over at NRaas for an experienced member to read. They will more than likely be able to tell you what is going wrong after reading them. Your original post really doesn't give anyone much to go on.

sorry I'm not very smart i joined their site and still can't see a button to press to make a thread
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 12:58 AM Last edited by barbarat : 8th Jul 2015 at 1:08 AM.
No need to apologize. Did you look at the instructions for becoming a member. Did you join both Wikispaces AND NRaas as detailed in the instructions. When did you join? I do not see you in there as prettymiley. You will not see the button to post until you have an active membership with NRaas.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 1:07 AM

Can you also provide screenshots of the following folders:
1. Documents\Electronics Arts\The Sims 3\Mods
2. Documents\Electronics Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Overrides
3. Documents\Electronics Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages

Make sure the folders are viewable in Detail View in your Explorer. If one of these bulletins are not able to be showed on just one screenshot provide multiple.
Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 1:10 AM
Thanks J4Ks... I just went back in and saw I missed it. Or think I did. I see it's as of 6 minutes ago?
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 1:12 AM
Igazor just approved membership, you should now be able to see the post button in our Chatterbox.