Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Jul 2015 at 7:04 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default CC vanished
Oddly enough it is not all the custom content (I guess I should be thankful for that but it only makes it more puzzling. It is only the custom content that was being in use. I did nothing different than what I've always done except for install Merlin because I wanted to try and figure out if I could find the terrible looking hair. Well in getting overwhelmed I uninstalled Merlin. I wouldn't think it was possible that this program would have deleted the files without me knowing would it? I googled and I only see one person saying about how this program deleted their CC and it says that they lost all of it. They must have gone somewhere and gotten renamed. If they really are gone, is there a software that would tell me what CC I used? I am looking at Postal but can't make sense of it. I can only figure out how to get the picture not the actual file name.