Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Jun 2016 at 12:59 AM
Default WCIF Sloppy sims not affected by the environment and hygiene
Before i start adding the details of this topic, I want to say I'm sorry if I'm being very annoying for adding many topics of WCIF, I'm sorry if I'm being a little irritating about this and I promise that this will be my last topic.

I'm looking for a mod that prevents sims sloppy be like the sims 3 bone that the environment and hygiene not care, and if it is possible that when you have low hygiene will keep out green smoke from the armpits and the people disgusted be near this sim.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#2 Old 12th Jun 2016 at 1:06 AM
I made this topic to help me, also I think that the more full of shit this community are you putting these barbarities.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3 Old 12th Jun 2016 at 1:45 AM
@Rain671 this is the place to ask for WCIF so post as many as you need to and ignore people who are so new to this site as to not know that. Check their post count, now check mine.

As to your wcif I don't know of one, it would certainly be nice if zero neat point sims didn't care about the enviroment, I would like a mod like that myself.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 12th Jun 2016 at 1:55 AM
You are right, joandsarah77 your post count is much longer than the and also will ignore this rabble seen that the only thing it does is insult and does nothing.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 12th Jun 2016 at 4:50 AM Last edited by Annaminna : 12th Jun 2016 at 4:53 AM. Reason: wrong url
Once upon a time there was mod for this but it is not updated for later expansions.
http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...pic,1303.0.html
DO NOT DOWNLOAD IF YOU HAVE OFB OR HIGHER!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#6 Old 12th Jun 2016 at 4:52 AM
Their profile says they have Apartment Life, so unless it's not installed that one is no good.

Edit: That's a link to the Bat Box. Um... how is that connected?

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 12th Jun 2016 at 9:12 PM
It is a pity that is not compatible with apartment life, even so thanks for your suggestion
Mad Poster
#8 Old 12th Jun 2016 at 9:46 PM
It's not showing as a link to the batbox to me... it's showing as a mod called "Let slobs be slobs" (which I'd never heard of before).

It looks like it's actually made to make them autonomously clean less. This seems less relevant to me because sloppy sims will already not autonomously clean.

Then following the discussion, it sounds like it makes sloppy sims, even when player-directed refuse to clean at all. But they still complain.

So, even if it was updated I don't think this is the right kind of mod anyway.

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 12th Jun 2016 at 9:53 PM
annaminna principle to put an incorrect link above the message of annaminna as you can see it was edited and the reason was for the wrong url.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#10 Old 12th Jun 2016 at 10:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Check their post count, now check mine.

<shudders at Jo's post count>

<checks>

<shudders at mine>

We should go out more Jo

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
#11 Old 13th Jun 2016 at 2:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsfreq
It's not showing as a link to the batbox to me... it's showing as a mod called "Let slobs be slobs" (which I'd never heard of before).

It looks like it's actually made to make them autonomously clean less. This seems less relevant to me because sloppy sims will already not autonomously clean.

Then following the discussion, it sounds like it makes sloppy sims, even when player-directed refuse to clean at all. But they still complain.

So, even if it was updated I don't think this is the right kind of mod anyway.

I have sloppy sims with no neat point at all autonomously clean up dishes and clean bath. It is because no one original Maxis zodiac comes with less than 2 neat points.
Meet Me In My Next Life
#12 Old 13th Jun 2016 at 3:59 AM
[QUOTE=Rain671]Before i start adding the details of this topic, I want to say I'm sorry if I'm being very annoying for adding many topics of WCIF, I'm sorry if I'm being a little irritating about this and I promise that this will be my last topic.

Not to worry MTS and it's members are good with helping and finding things, that why this forum is name WCIF, you can post all you want to if you are looking for different things you need.
Sorry I am unable to help you with this find, but do not give up you will be surprise at who will know where to find something you need.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 13th Jun 2016 at 4:35 AM
Thank you for your support, simonut this comment you just made, I realize that is a community very kind, more than 3 times have helped me find things and not worry about what you can not find a mod like this, as you say, would not surprise me that someone found a mod that hard to do. :D
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#14 Old 13th Jun 2016 at 5:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
<shudders at Jo's post count>

<checks>

<shudders at mine>

We should go out more Jo

maxon as funny as ever. Have one

~Call me Jo~