Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Jun 2016 at 12:13 AM
WCIF MOD Teens go to university
Sorry for my bad english.
I remember there was a mod that allowed that teenagers can go to university, but can not remember what it was. But now I can not find it anywhere.
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 6th Jun 2016 at 12:28 AM
You always send teens to university, that how the game works, no mod. They grow to young adult on being placed into a dorm.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Jun 2016 at 12:35 AM
I'm sorry if I did not explain well, the mod I'm looking for is that the university has teenage prodigies, if I remember correctly that was the option, when they become young adults in this mod was an option for developing into a kind of adolescent behavior of young adults.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 6th Jun 2016 at 12:53 AM
You used to have that mod or you just heard about it?
Because what you are describing IS a Young Adult : Teenager voice, acts like a teen.
Like joandsarah77 said, you send teens to university, but they won't stay at teen age. Upon arriving at University, they grow up into young adults. If the mod you are looking for makes the teen STAY a teen AT University...then I want that mod too.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Jun 2016 at 1:02 AM
If I'm not mistaken the InSIMenator, you have that option, but I use it gusa will return to no longer be updated, when he was an old computer memory that had that option, but to prevent further problems I avoid it
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 6th Jun 2016 at 1:03 AM
simblender try and sim manipulator but do not have that option.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 6th Jun 2016 at 1:04 AM
You rose exactly what you said, that's what I'm asking.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 6th Jun 2016 at 1:04 AM
Ok. I have Inteen, not InSim..so I could not tell.

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 6th Jun 2016 at 1:06 AM
InSIMenator'll see if you have that option, you'll call if you have one or not. sorry for my bad english i use a translator.
Mad Poster
#10 Old 6th Jun 2016 at 1:15 AM
What language do you speak? I am curious

Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#11 Old 6th Jun 2016 at 1:17 AM
You can have teens be independent teens in the main hood, so they are teens with adult actions. You can also have young adults in the main hood but I have never seen teens at uni nor heard of a mod that allows that. You could do a back up, make a test hood, send a teen to uni and then age them back down to a teen. My guess is the whole uni UI will vanish though. You could try and making a fake uni in the main hood, I have YA attend base hood colleges. The simlogical school system allows for boarding school which you can set up and play so you could pretend it's a college.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 6th Jun 2016 at 1:35 AM
Im mexican Rose, And i speak spanish
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 6th Jun 2016 at 1:36 AM
You Bring Good News Rose
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 6th Jun 2016 at 1:36 AM
TEENS HAVE IN UNIVERSITIES IS POSSIBLE WITH InSIMenator
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 6th Jun 2016 at 1:38 AM
I Downloaded The Obj Version, And In The List Of Ages Is There A Teenage Prodigy. That's The Teens Who Can Study In The University.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 6th Jun 2016 at 1:40 AM
sorry for the late reply.
Mad Poster
#17 Old 6th Jun 2016 at 3:20 AM
I have never heard of a mod to allow teens to attend University classes but there is a mod that allow families to live in the University hood and teens go to reg. school on the school bus.

It may be InTeen that allows this but I have not used it in over 6 years now.

All my Beginning Hoods here at MTS. http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=7749491
All my Beginning Hoods as Shopping Districts plus Old Town. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=523417
MooVille, a tribute to Mootilda and her fabulous lots http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=534158
Mad Poster
#18 Old 6th Jun 2016 at 5:37 AM
Yes. i do have Inteen and this is amongst the possibilities. I've done that often, especially when my YA's had babies..who grew up into children. A school bus comes, and pick them up..just like a normal main .Hood.