Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Jun 2016 at 12:02 PM
Default WCIF school performance freezer?
I've been using the brilliant Cyjon's Job Stopinator to have my working sims have their work performance curbed, preventing promotion and thus eliminating my long-term pet peeve of having a neighborhood with 23 Mayors and 17 Heads of SCIA. Lately, I've been looking for something similar to stop my younger sims from getting all A's, for diversity and storytelling purposes.

I am aware of the Maxis-inflicted "eternal C+" that remains still forever unless the child or teen is allowed to age one day, no matter how hard they study, but a C+ still feels like an uncomfortable restriction, and I would much prefer something that allows me to flash-freeze the kid's performance in its present state.

Many well-wishes and thanks-in-advance
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 14th Jun 2016 at 12:30 PM
I've been looking for something like this for years, so I'll be watching this thread with interest. It's just way too easy for kids to get straight A's.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 14th Jun 2016 at 1:05 PM
Not exactly what you want, but Cyjon's Harder Homework combined with Partial Homework Credit does a decent enough job of differentiating students in my experience. They are both listed under his profile here on MTS.

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...