Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

-Less Obnoxious Green- Default Replacement for Bad Witch Skintone

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 1,098 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 77,831 Views
Uploaded: 18th Nov 2008 at 12:58 AM
Updated: 27th Mar 2009 at 5:22 PM
I wanted to include witches in my Medieval game and I was shocked at the bright green that is the witch skintone overly. Even the Wicked Witch of the West wasn't that bright a green. I quickly made myself a default replacement. The original skintone was set at 75% opacity (making it very green) and I reduced it down to only 50% opacity, allowing more of the original skintone to show through. I apologize for not having more pictures to show off the color change, but these three are the only witches I have at the moment. Two of them have a pale skin tone, and one is tan. They are also sporting custom skintones so the faces look a little different that maxis, but I promise you the witch overlays are completely maxis skinning, I just made it more see-through. At the request of Corylea, I've included and even more transparent version.

Maxis Witch skins are available for both genders, teen through elder, and I've applied the same technique to all the textures.

New Witches' Skintone:

Original Witches' Skintone:

Lighter Witches' Skintone:

Enjoy!
-Phae

Additional Credits:
Thanks to Hecate, Graymalkin, and Paddock, my witches for posing for pictures.

Clothes pictured are Sherahbim's, hair is Maxis and Nouk, skin and eyes are by HP.