Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#76 Old 20th Jan 2016 at 9:19 PM
I really like Skyrim, CS:GO, Dota, Terraria, and Undertale. I've been doing almost nothing else but play Undertale ans Skyrim for the last few weeks.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#77 Old 21st Jan 2016 at 2:10 AM
Anyone else knows Angband? I used to spend my day playing it (and I still didn't finished the game because I can't take those dragons burning my arrows anymore)
Another game I also didn't finished yet is SW Dark Forces II: Jedi Knight. For first it was a pain in the ass to make it work on Windows 7, now I'm stuck in a part where I have to get some weird jumps to get into a room, or the damn stormtroopers will kill me.
But in the last weeks I've been playing Ragnarok, I've heard about the game some couple of years ago, but only in the past month I decided to try the game.

I'm bad at finding CC on my own
My simblr
I'm shy and so I might take longer to reply you '-'
Mad Poster
#78 Old 21st Jan 2016 at 2:17 AM
Sm4sh for Wii U. I sometime pit 8 CPU players in 8-player Smash and I tend to pit Bowser Jr. against the Koopalings all at Level 3.

I plan on getting back into playing video games on a regular basis. I plan on buying Animal Crossing amiibo Festival and corresponding amiibo.
Mad Poster
#79 Old 21st Jan 2016 at 10:09 PM
Been playing Goat Simulator this week. A good game to waste some time

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Inventor
#80 Old 24th Jan 2016 at 2:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JayKenz
I just recently played through The Last of Us. We've had it forever, but my sister is the only one who's ever played it. I swear, the emotions hit you hardest when you're behind the controller. I've never needed tissues while playing a game until now.
Definitely recommend it!

From what I've seen, Life is Strange is another game that's big on yanking the player's heartstrings, albeit in a different way. Bullying and suicide are serious business, yo.

So I've been absent for a few days. Did y'all miss me? Of course you didn't! But just in case someone was kinda-sorta wondering why I was a wee bit quiet, it's because TS2 stopped running for me. So I deleted my caches, and then, for reasons unknown, I changed horses midstream and fired up something else. .

I should probably splurge a little and get around to picking up Skyrim one of these days. It's the only Elder Scrolls game I don't have yet...well, that and the game that everyone forgets, The Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard. But then again, I have the other game that everyone forgets, An Elder Scrolls Legend: Battlespire. So I don't really have an excuse.

I dusted off my Level 15 Dark Elf Mage and played her for a day or two before saving her progress (ten Oblivion Gates closed so far, booyah!) and rolling up this face-punching cutie. She also represents one of my very rare forays into creating a custom class (in this case, a lightly armored Combat-role Class with a focus on athletics, leaps and tumbles, unarmed combat and stealth, for the benefit of the occasional sucker punch). Picking the magic-absorbing Atronach for her Tamrielic zodiac sign makes her an equal-opportunity face-puncher; those cheaty, nuke-happy spellcasters get to eat their fill of knuckles too.

Even on my crappy Acer, the game's graphics rock hard.

And how about that hair? Apparently somebody over at Cool Sims was also enough of an Oblivion fan to make her TS2 hairs Oblivion-compatible, then uploaded them to The Elder Scrolls Nexus. The hair which my Mindy Pugiless has is also one of my optional hairstyles in Oblivion. But long hair isn't Galina's style; hence, the bob.

Anyway, down on the Imperial City's waterfront, I finally got tired of First Mate Malvulis and her crew repeatedly threatening to kill Galina if she ever came near their ship. So Galina slammed a Restore Fatigue potion and bottle of Cyrodiilic Brandy, then took a flying leap off the wharf and landed on the main deck of their precious pirate ship. The pirates came a-chargin' in short order. It was time to punch some faces.

Malvulis and this doofus immediately got knocked into the water.

Doofus #2, however, actually put up a fight.

...ow.

My turn!

And he's down for the count. This goon has successfully been face-punched!

Unfortunately, the City Watch had already finished off Malvulis and the other pirate before Galina could jump in after them. Ya can't win 'em all.

So anyhow, if I'm still quiet a week from now, this is why. I'll see if my cache-deleting fixed TS2 eventually.
Mad Poster
#81 Old 25th Jan 2016 at 1:50 AM
Tomodachi Life which, although is a sim game, I consider the game more a god game because I am greeted by them saying I am my Miiself's look a like and they haven't seen me in a couple weeks.

My favorite nighttime activity is harvesting items from sleeping Miis while they dream. My favorite item is the superheroine costume, which is a nod to Sailor Moon and other magical girl teams.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Test Subject
#82 Old 25th Jan 2016 at 11:37 PM
Games :P
My favorite games are:

PC Games:

- Mall Tycoon 3
- Rollercoaster Tycoon 3
- Diner Dash ( 1 and 2)

Playstation Games (1, 2, and 3):

- Tekken 4 and 5
- Dynasty Warriors 7 and 8 ( even though 8 looks recycled, i like some of the weapons that some of the characters have)
- Crash Bandicoot
- Samurai Warriors 3 and 4

Well, that's all for now, folks :D
Mad Poster
#84 Old 26th Jan 2016 at 12:07 AM
Besides Sims 2, I've played
Civ 1, 2, 3 and 4 (3 is my favorite)
Caesar 1 and 2
I try to stay away from Monopoly because last time I played, I ended up bankrupt and owing millions..
Wall Street Raider (still available and updated, too)
Banished-which is my 'go to' game when Sims 2 has me stymied or bored.
Solitaire-I swear that the computer is cheating. Really.

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Mad Poster
#85 Old 26th Jan 2016 at 5:57 AM
I've been playing Fallout 4 and Goat Simulator on Steam recently

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Inventor
#86 Old 27th Jan 2016 at 4:25 PM Last edited by Pizzatron-9000 : 27th Jan 2016 at 4:35 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by FranH
Besides Sims 2, I've played
Civ 1, 2, 3 and 4 (3 is my favorite)

Civilization 3: Call to Power? I used to have that one installed. The last time I played, I played the Native Americans, and even though I invented the electric automobile first, the planet still ended up getting flooded from global warming. I lost a lot of cities to that flood. I won anyway.

Caesar 1 and 2

I never played Caesar 2, but I used to rock Caesar 1. Wanna talk about cheating computer games? Pompous Maximus was the biggest cheater around!

My disc also came with the Caesar 3 demo. Caesar 3 seemed pretty fun, but I never got around to buying the full version. The ability to build temples to individual gods was a nice touch, though I have to wonder why I couldn't build temples to Pluto, to reduce the numbers of deaths from invaders or whatever.

I try to stay away from Monopoly because last time I played, I ended up bankrupt and owing millions..

Solitaire-I swear that the computer is cheating. Really.

Oh, come now. Everybody knows that Windows Solitaire cheats! Are you just now catching on to that? .

Quote: Originally posted by Sterling_Archer
I've been playing Fallout 4 and Goat Simulator on Steam recently

Goat Simulator is pretty insane, isn't it? .
Banned
#87 Old 20th Feb 2016 at 3:42 AM
Flyff (Fly For Fun) though I have played it on and off for years but it is so far the best role playing game I have come across. Video game wise I like Kingdom Hearts and I still play GTA SA (Grand Theft Auto San Andreas) And the Spyro series!!!
Field Researcher
#88 Old 23rd Feb 2016 at 1:24 AM
I like SSX Tricky, Need for Speed: Underground & GTA for PS2.
Test Subject
#89 Old 25th Feb 2016 at 2:05 AM
Mass effect ^-^
Lab Assistant
#90 Old 25th Feb 2016 at 4:49 AM
Mine definitely has to be the Civilization series; I particularly enjoy Civ. III, IV, V and *criticize me if you will* Beyond Earth. Beyond that, I enjoy playing various game modes on Garry's Mod, but I don't really play other games on the PC. I am a big fanatic of The Last of Us...
Mad Poster
#91 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 12:29 AM
Other games I play:
*Japanese beat-em-up games (I prefer these over Mortal Kombat ANY given day. Not willing to eviscerate my opponents.)
*Pokémon games (both main and the varieties of spin-offs. The main games' battle portion is a mix of chess, rock-paper-scissors and the old Asian sport of beetle fighting. I enjoy strategy in children's games like this.)
*Mario\Sonic platformers with tons of power ups (Super Mario 3D World and Sonic Colo(u)rs\Lost World\Runners, to name a few)
*Smash Bros. Games (been playing since Melee. Was sad to see characters like the Ice Climbers dropped from Sm4sh due to programming limitations but I don't mind the 8 player Smash mode)
*Kingdom Hearts (got into the series via a promotional video. I received it for my 15th birthday along with a PS2. My dad jokingly said "Here's your XBOX." when he handed my PS2. (He was a member of Microsoft.) Spent my free time during my freshman year and into junior year fighting the Heartless. After the song started played for the ending, I began crying. If this is normal, I guess games like this should only be played to the end when you need a good cry.)

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Instructor
#92 Old 16th Mar 2016 at 6:00 AM
The Wing Commander series

Star Fox 64

The 90s Command and Conquer games

Pretty much anything on the NES or SNES

The very underrated Final Fantasies 8 and 9

I have recently gotten back into the Civ series even finding the one on the XBox 360 to be great fun

Simcity 4

G-Nome(Best mech game ever)

The Fable series

Last but not least the Mass effect series, I have even done a let's play of this one.

Oh and any arcade games from the 70s and 80s, I like to get back to my roots as a gamer from time to time since my first systems were a Vectrex and Atari 7800.

My PC specs.
Windows 7 64 bit,AMD FX 4300 quad core processor, 8 gigs DDR3 ram, 1 gig Geforce 9500 graphics card, patch 1.67.2
Every time I reinstall the game I run it clean without any CC, not even the store bought stuff so it isn't CC or mods that cause me trouble.
Page 4 of 4