Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 8th Apr 2016 at 12:35 PM
:o didn't even found those, thanks!

sorry if i made mistakes with placing this here, in the past I searched more active but didn't make an account on this site. Now I got some spare time and started playing the game again and since I found help for other stuff in the past I thought it was fair to share my solution (my main problem in the past, once i found the ramp i stopped searchin for new "stuff" online) but a new search for ramps landed me here again, and as said above my first post on this site...

It was a old topic, i got warned for that, but as said: should have been here ages ago and thought this was the right topic (didn't go to the rest of the site before posting)

= I'm sorry if it was the wrong section or if I wasn't allowed to reopen a old post but seen the reaction in helpfull's and love's I think it was the right thing to do, If this topic is placed in another (right) section that will be fine by me (how more people got help if searching the better I guess
Advertisement
dodgy builder
#27 Old 8th Apr 2016 at 6:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tizerist
There's also a couple more deco ones on TSR
http://www.thesimsresource.com/down...ng/search/ramp/

Those are perhaps too much in the other direction, I mean too little slope. I vote for the wheelchair ramp lol.
Page 2 of 2