Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th May 2016 at 9:39 PM Last edited by _keelzkiwi : 25th Aug 2016 at 6:16 PM. Reason: i just wanted to add something in!
Hotel Kidnapper Challenge
Intro
Create two sims, they are married, and they own a hotel! (The hotel can be your home lot, you can build the hotel or get it from the exchange).
The catch is that the visitors who go into the hotel they don't come out...
When they enter their room (you can lead them to their room however you wan't) they don't come out.
I just came up with this and thought it was a fun idea.

Rules & Stuff
- You CANNOT put the people in your active household. (Unless you have the apartment mod, then you can add them to your household then make an apartment family)
- If someone dies, leave the urn in the room, to freak people out.
- You married sims may have kids if you want to continue the kidnapping thing.

You can change the rules.
Hope you enjoy this!.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 11th May 2016 at 5:59 PM
Here's a twist when your married sim have a kid and when that kid grows up has to lock his/her parents away and do them the same way as the visitors. The kid has to be at least a teen though. Sounds crazy huh lol
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd May 2016 at 4:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by iMeepsh
Here's a twist when your married sim have a kid and when that kid grows up has to lock his/her parents away and do them the same way as the visitors. The kid has to be at least a teen though. Sounds crazy huh lol

Thats the best thing i have ever heard