Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th May 2016 at 3:36 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Clone multiple OMSP's at a specific height?
That title probably doesn't make much sense.
I have Granthes One More Slot Please and they are great and super useful but I also get super frustrated with them. I often clutter up shelves with a lot of stuff so I use multiple OMSP's at the same height. Often times 4 or 5 on the same surface. It'd be so awesome and a massive time saver if I could clone one with the dropper tool and have it's height also cloned instead of having to set the height of each one individually.
I have had to move one family a couple times to completely different houses but with their stuff in inventory. And when placing the OMSP's from the inventory they all go back to original height. Or I've accidentally deleted an object that was on an OMSP with the sledgehammer tool and didn't notice till later so I can't undo it. Then I have to reset the heights all over again.
I dunno if that's something that can be done. I didn't see anything about it in the download page for them except for one person asking about it and wasn't answered.
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 25th May 2016 at 3:48 PM
The title makes perfect sense. But I have never seen any indication that it is possible.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook