Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Male pregnancy morphs - V3, 12/21/2012 - Seasons compatible

by CmarNYC Posted 19th Sep 2009 at 1:56 AM - Updated 21st Dec 2012 at 4:58 PM by CmarNYC : New version upload

224 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 157 Feedback Posts, 66 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 9
Test Subject
#101 Old 24th Feb 2013 at 10:40 PM
Love the mod, thank you so much.
I hate to be picky, but can I request an inclusion for the "skinny" jeans? I think they are included in the base game. <3
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#102 Old 24th Feb 2013 at 11:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by afpickren
Love the mod, thank you so much.
I hate to be picky, but can I request an inclusion for the "skinny" jeans? I think they are included in the base game. <3

I'll keep it in mind for an update.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Test Subject
#103 Old 25th Feb 2013 at 8:50 PM
yaaaay !
Test Subject
#104 Old 12th Mar 2013 at 11:09 PM
I've been having issues since I installed patch 1.50, and I just narrowed it down (I think) to this mod. Maybe it's just me though, since no one else seems to be having trouble with it...
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#105 Old 13th Mar 2013 at 2:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by amberdowny
I've been having issues since I installed patch 1.50, and I just narrowed it down (I think) to this mod. Maybe it's just me though, since no one else seems to be having trouble with it...

It's unlikely this mod would have side effects, since it just duplicates the game morphing system. Anything's possible, though.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Test Subject
#106 Old 26th Mar 2013 at 1:22 AM
OK guys am sooooo sorry if i am posting this and its annoying to u guys ut dow do i install this mod, where do i put the files i read the tutorials and all but am still stumped please help
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#107 Old 26th Mar 2013 at 6:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Oiedon
OK guys am sooooo sorry if i am posting this and its annoying to u guys ut dow do i install this mod, where do i put the files i read the tutorials and all but am still stumped please help

Instructions on setting up your game are here: http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php...g_Package_Files

If you're having problems with this basic setup you should post in the Help forum.

Test Subject
#108 Old 27th Mar 2013 at 12:02 PM
I'm having problems getting this mod to work. It could be something I'm doing wrong because I'm new to mods. I have other mods that are working just fine though. I have all of the expansion packs and stuff packs. I'm using CCmagic to manage my mods. I have this mod saved in C:\Users\Cassandra\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#109 Old 27th Mar 2013 at 1:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by crunchycass
I'm having problems getting this mod to work. It could be something I'm doing wrong because I'm new to mods. I have other mods that are working just fine though. I have all of the expansion packs and stuff packs. I'm using CCmagic to manage my mods. I have this mod saved in C:\Users\Cassandra\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages

Do you see the clothing with the pregnant icon in CAS? Have you tried to use it by getting a male sim pregnant?

Test Subject
#110 Old 11th Apr 2013 at 4:22 PM
So, if my sim was pregnant before I installed this mod, will he be stuck as a floating head / some feet until he carries the baby to term...? Just wondering. C:
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#111 Old 12th Apr 2013 at 2:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bleedinglove
So, if my sim was pregnant before I installed this mod, will he be stuck as a floating head / some feet until he carries the baby to term...? Just wondering. C:

Yes, unless you use a mod like NRaas Master Controller to modify the pregnancy outfits he's wearing.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#112 Old 21st Apr 2013 at 8:50 PM
Cmar. Suddenly the nude pieces aren't showing up in CAS under the nude or any other tab and the sim top stays as non-pregnant and the bottom is so the sim looks broken but because the nude pieces aren't showing up I can't fix it in CAS. Are you aware of any reason why this would happen?
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#113 Old 22nd Apr 2013 at 12:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jbfairybird
Cmar. Suddenly the nude pieces aren't showing up in CAS under the nude or any other tab and the sim top stays as non-pregnant and the bottom is so the sim looks broken but because the nude pieces aren't showing up I can't fix it in CAS. Are you aware of any reason why this would happen?

Possibly it's a conflicting default replacement nude top or a nudist mod.

Test Subject
#114 Old 18th May 2013 at 8:03 PM
Hey, question: will these work for the alien pregnancies? If not, will you consider enabling alien pregnancies in a future update? I'd like to have a better mesh for alien male pregnancy. Thanks!
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#115 Old 19th May 2013 at 10:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by 13rainbow
Hey, question: will these work for the alien pregnancies? If not, will you consider enabling alien pregnancies in a future update? I'd like to have a better mesh for alien male pregnancy. Thanks!

I believe the game uses the fat morph for alien pregnancies. The only way to change that would be a mod to the game code.

Test Subject
#116 Old 21st May 2013 at 2:48 PM Last edited by 13rainbow : 21st May 2013 at 3:22 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by CmarNYC
I believe the game uses the fat morph for alien pregnancies. The only way to change that would be a mod to the game code.

I see. Thanks for clarifying! I appreciate your taking the time to answer my question.
Lab Assistant
#117 Old 20th Jun 2013 at 1:41 AM
omg. After this latest patch I'm jonesing awaiting the new Cmar stuff. Xcas-preg, Mods...and of course the male parts...(ahem) Truly a great artist. Up there with Nrass mods! 6/19/2013
Test Subject
#118 Old 20th Jun 2013 at 1:03 PM
Hey there Cmar
Do you have plans to update this for Island Paradise?
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#119 Old 20th Jun 2013 at 6:31 PM
This mod should not need updating for this or any patch, but let me know if anything seems not to be working.

@instantmagic: I'm blushing. (hmm, no blush icon, lol.) XCAS is the only one of my mods that I know needed to be updated (just got it done) but let me know if any of them aren't working. The others you mentioned aren't the kind that usually need updating.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#120 Old 11th Jul 2013 at 12:06 PM
For me this works perfectly on my other pc but I'll have to try on my laptop now that the other game crashed. :/ But thank you!
Test Subject
#121 Old 15th Jul 2013 at 9:28 PM
Could you upload the morphs that you created to add to the clothing? I was using the tutorial that Littlecat made on Tumblr to add pregnant morphs to store clothing for females, and I'd really like to do the same with some of the male outfits. I tried to do it myself by using the trenchcoat's morph as a base, and it kind of worked on one of the male outfits, but I broke the textures and functionality in-game, because I have zero experience in Milkshape or TSRW.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#122 Old 16th Jul 2013 at 4:03 PM
I don't know how Littlecat does the morphs and can't seem to find the tutorial. In any case, the morphs shouldn't have any effect on the textures. If you need the morph meshes, you can generate them from the EA base meshes and the BGEOs in the packages for this mod. I can save you the trouble and upload them here next time I'm at my main computer.

Test Subject
#123 Old 16th Jul 2013 at 5:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CmarNYC
I don't know how Littlecat does the morphs and can't seem to find the tutorial. In any case, the morphs shouldn't have any effect on the textures. If you need the morph meshes, you can generate them from the EA base meshes and the BGEOs in the packages for this mod. I can save you the trouble and upload them here next time I'm at my main computer.

Thank you for uploading them! Littlecat's tutorial is here, btw: http://littlecatpixels.tumblr.com/p...arity-with-tsrw
She uploaded the .wso files for female maternity tops, bottoms, and outfits, that you could add to the clothing, and that's what I'm looking for, except the male ones.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#124 Old 17th Jul 2013 at 6:02 AM
Ah, okay. Littlecat is using TSRW. I didn't do my morphs with TSRW but I can easily enough make a whole-body pregnant reference wso for you to use. I'll do it in the morning and upload it for you.

Test Subject
#125 Old 17th Jul 2013 at 2:45 PM
Thank you so much! :D
Page 5 of 9