Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Male pregnancy morphs for teens - update 12/27/2012, Seasons compatible, first set fixed

by CmarNYC Posted 11th Oct 2009 at 4:12 PM - Updated 28th Dec 2012 at 8:57 PM by CmarNYC : Update

56 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 40 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Inventor
#2 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 5:45 PM
Thank you for these! I was using your male teen pregnancy clothes and your adult male pregnancy clothes and morphs and I had thought that somehow the morphs for the adults were working for the teens, too. Because I just had quite a few teen male pregnancies in my last game and they got the gradual bump rise during the pregnancy and a flat tummy after the pregnancy. So I thought that you had already added the morph that works for teen to it. But I'll go ahead and get these anyway and use these.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 8:20 PM
Thank you! Now my gay teens can start their family. *hugz*
Field Researcher
#4 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 9:43 PM
I know this may sound stupid.. But I now have the awesome mod and the mod I had before that allowed same sex pregnancies no longer works can anyone point me in the direction of one that does?
Thank you for you clothes

"I have chosen darkness as my guide, Broken is my heart, Pain walks by my side, Grey is my Reality."
Test Subject
#5 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 11:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Care
I know this may sound stupid.. But I now have the awesome mod and the mod I had before that allowed same sex pregnancies no longer works can anyone point me in the direction of one that does?
Thank you for you clothes

No SSP mod will work with Awesome Mod. Pescado blocks the "start pregnancy" action for males in his core scripts. You will need to use something like twallan's pollinator and manually start the pregnancies.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#6 Old 12th Oct 2009 at 1:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bluegenjutsu
Thank you for these! I was using your male teen pregnancy clothes and your adult male pregnancy clothes and morphs and I had thought that somehow the morphs for the adults were working for the teens, too. Because I just had quite a few teen male pregnancies in my last game and they got the gradual bump rise during the pregnancy and a flat tummy after the pregnancy. So I thought that you had already added the morph that works for teen to it. But I'll go ahead and get these anyway and use these.

I think you downloaded this from MATY a while ago - unless someone there is using your name! :D
Inventor
#7 Old 12th Oct 2009 at 1:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CmarNYC
I think you downloaded this from MATY a while ago - unless someone there is using your name! :D

Oh, so this is the same mod? Yes, I got it from MATY before. I thought this was something new. Sorry!
Test Subject
#8 Old 13th Oct 2009 at 2:22 PM
i don't know how to have babys with two people of the same sex..and i don't know how to find this mod could someone help me ?

thanks
Field Researcher
#9 Old 13th Oct 2009 at 7:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by razti
i don't know how to have babys with two people of the same sex..and i don't know how to find this mod could someone help me ?

thanks

There are mods that allow you to "pollinate" anyone, male or female, BY anyone, male or female. The one I use is the Super Computer mod that you can get here: http://www.the-isz.com/theisz/index.php?showtopic=2671

Mods like the Super Computer let you have male pregnancies while using Pescado's Awesome Mod.

Hope it helps!
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#10 Old 14th Oct 2009 at 12:36 PM
Or, as long as you don't use Awesomemod, you can use the Same Sex Pregnancy mod (for adults): http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=352028 or the Teen WooHoo mod which also allows same sex pregnancies: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=348890

I prefer those since they start same sex pregnancies the natural way. (That's a very odd statement, isn't it?)
Test Subject
#11 Old 14th Oct 2009 at 11:05 PM
thanks so much...;-)
Field Researcher
#12 Old 23rd Jan 2010 at 4:35 PM
oh my je
Test Subject
#13 Old 7th Feb 2010 at 1:43 PM
This might be a really stupid question: But how to I make my Sims walk around naked and get them to walk around naked while pregnant?
Test Subject
#14 Old 25th Apr 2010 at 1:52 AM
Thanks! This is just what I needed for my yaoi neighborhood. xD
Test Subject
#15 Old 25th Sep 2011 at 11:31 PM
JUST TO MAKE SURE THIS IS Teen Pregnancy mod right! :0
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#16 Old 26th Sep 2011 at 1:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by soccerman616
JUST TO MAKE SURE THIS IS Teen Pregnancy mod right! :0

It's a mod to enable 'maternity' clothing for male teens. It's NOT a mod enabling male pregnancy or teen pregnancy.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 18th Oct 2011 at 7:44 AM
I don't really plan on making any of my teens preggers, but since the mod I use can toggle permissions for it on the fly, I suppose it wouldn't hurt to get the maternity clothing for the teen males. *shrug*

Who knows, I might make a weird story or something.
Test Subject
#18 Old 12th Mar 2012 at 12:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CmarNYC
Or, as long as you don't use Awesomemod, you can use the Same Sex Pregnancy mod (for adults): http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=352028 or the Teen WooHoo mod which also allows same sex pregnancies: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=348890

I prefer those since they start same sex pregnancies the natural way. (That's a very odd statement, isn't it?)

Hey, these links don't work anymore, and I so desperately want same sex pregnancies.
Are there any other links that you know of that'll let me have it?
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#19 Old 12th Mar 2012 at 12:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FlamingRainbowFrance
Hey, these links don't work anymore, and I so desperately want same sex pregnancies.
Are there any other links that you know of that'll let me have it?

Currently the only method I know of is to use MasterController / MC WooHooer - it has options for same-sex pregnancy.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 16th Apr 2012 at 6:44 PM
First I want to say thank you so much for your mods :lovestruc they are a big help in my game. Secondly I would like to mention Lostaccount Darkpool has his inteen mod up but you have to friend him on facebook to get it I found it completely by accident.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#21 Old 16th Apr 2012 at 8:36 PM
Thanks, and good to know!
Test Subject
#22 Old 24th Aug 2012 at 12:24 AM
How?
I'm wondering, is it like sims 2 where your sims (Adult Male) can get abducted and come back impregnanted? And how do you do that? :l
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#23 Old 24th Aug 2012 at 7:12 AM
There's no alien abduction in Sims 3. For male and teen pregnancy you have to use a mod. Right now probably the best one is NRaas Woohooer.
Test Subject
#24 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 3:12 AM
Aliens will be returning in Sims 3 with the Seasons EP. So, chances are there will be alien abductions. I don't know much else other than that.

http://www.thesims3.com/community/b...l?blogid=444725

If they do bring alien pregnancies back for males, chances are it will be for young adults and adults.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 22nd Sep 2012 at 3:32 AM
This is only a helper for peeps who might not know, you can use the nrass woohooer mod to make males get other males pregant. And it has options for you to decide which male gets pregnant. That being said you can do this with Cmar's excellent clothes. As soon as you hear the pregnancy chime take your pregger male to the dresser and dress him in all the pregnancy clothes i.e. everyday, sleepwear etc.. recolor them the way you want, then as soon as he has the realization that he is pregnant he will already have the re-colored clothes on. You must do this before he knows he is pregnant though otherwise the game will choose his outfit for you.
Page 1 of 3