Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
#101 Old 4th Jul 2011 at 11:11 PM
I don't watch that much tv! :Blush:

But:

Supernatural
New Upstairs Downstairs
Downtown Abbey
Advertisement
Test Subject
#102 Old 13th Jul 2011 at 1:05 AM
The L Word
Buffy the Vampire slayer
The Office
Glee(Only for Kurt)
....and that's just off of my head
Test Subject
#103 Old 21st Jul 2011 at 11:10 AM
Og my gosh, I have too many!

Well, let me try to list them:

Castle, White Collar, Friends, NCIS, all of the CSI-Shows, Bones, Lie To Me, The Listener, The Mentalist, House, Special Victims Unit, Criminal Minds, and mabye more!
Field Researcher
#104 Old 27th Jul 2011 at 3:24 AM
if i can't watch an entire season of a show in one sitting, i don't consider it my favourite show. so here are my favourite shows:
doctor who
torchwood (but i really hate miracle day...)
whose line is it anyway
pushing daisies
nevermind the buzzcocks

shows i enjoy but don't watch often:
mad men
30 rock
it's always sunny in philadelphia
glee (how embarrassing...'guilty pleasure' i guess)
graham norton (i used to watch it every week but i stopped when doctor who went on break this summer)
Test Subject
#105 Old 28th Jul 2011 at 4:20 AM
Default Re: What is your favorite tv show(s)?
So you think you can dance
Inventor
#106 Old 31st Jul 2011 at 11:19 PM
The Dukes of Hazzard and Hee Haw.
Instructor
#107 Old 3rd Aug 2011 at 6:11 AM
Big Bang Theory, mainly! My tattoo is actually partially a tribute to the show (I am that obsessed, though there is another meaning to the tat as well so it worked well on both levels). I think, though, I only watch the show for Sheldon, Raj, Penny and Amy (I can't stand Leonard and I'm neutral on all the other characters). :D

I watch Frasier reruns when I catch them, though. I like that the show manages to be both funny and intellectual at the same time!

I like to watch any of the discovery specials that focus on animals (though most of those are on Animal Planet now), weather, history (mainly myths and legends)...

And omg Destination Truth!! So much love! I am one of those wishy-washy types who believes in Bigfoot, Nessie, and all those other things (there are obviously a few exceptions that even I can't bring myself to believe :P), so it's perfect for me! Especially when they go to places that are supposedly haunted (like Aokigahara, that episode was freaky).
Test Subject
#108 Old 6th Aug 2011 at 1:39 AM
I love the Simpsons, AFV (America's Funniest Home Videos),The Big Bang Theory and Modern Family. Mostly because they are all humorous, but also off of recommendation and great writing.

I also love the channel HGTV.

If you like great script writing then the obvious is The Big Bang Theory. Sheldon is hilarious.
Test Subject
#109 Old 11th Aug 2011 at 1:13 AM
Ah, definitely True Blood, I'm incredibly obsessed.
Mad Poster
#110 Old 11th Aug 2011 at 5:29 AM
My current favorites are:
So You Think You Can Dance
Project Runway
Archer
The Colbert Report
The Daily Show
Billy the Exterminator
Field Researcher
#111 Old 12th Aug 2011 at 1:27 AM
My new favorite show is Drew Carey's Improv-a-ganza. It is so funny! I can be having the worst day and this show will have me laughing like crazy.

Other than that, I love anything paranormal:

Ghost Hunters
Ghost Hunters International
Ghost Adventures
Paranormal Challenge
Celebrity Ghost Stories
etc...

My simblr
Lab Assistant
#112 Old 12th Aug 2011 at 3:16 AM
Forgive me here please, but I never watch TV now because I think its seriously crap. In the 90s we had programmes worth watching like The Crystasl Maze, Family Fortunes with Les Dennis, Strike it Rich with Michael Barrymore. We dont have the Saturday night shows nowadays like Noels House Party just lots of channels with constant repeats. Since Britain has switched over from 4 channels to digital TV is a complete waste of time.
Test Subject
#113 Old 18th Aug 2011 at 2:32 AM
The Nine Lives of Chloe King
Pretty Little Liars
Teen Wolf
Awkward
The Secret Life of a American Teenager
Degrassi
The Lying Game
Alchemist
#114 Old 18th Aug 2011 at 9:55 AM
Family Guy, South Park and Two And A Half Men. I'm not really a "TV person", but I like these three.

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Inventor
#115 Old 18th Aug 2011 at 10:06 AM Last edited by Giga : 18th Aug 2011 at 11:49 AM.
Canceled/Discontinued shows that I still watch:
Firefly
Arrested Development
Buffy
Freaks and Geeks
LOST
Stargate (original and Universe)
Battlestar Galactica (the new, not old)

Shows that are still on the air:
Doctor Who
Community
30 Rock
Castle
Camelot
Game of Thrones
The Walking Dead

...There's probably more. I mostly watch all my stuff online though, so it's *technically* not watching TV (as I really hate sitting in front of the TV except to play video games for some reason).

"Goonies never say die."
Scholar
#116 Old 19th Aug 2011 at 2:05 AM
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Dr. Laura Berman Show
Keeping Up with the Kardashians (I think that's spelled wrong)
The Soup
Ice Loves Coco
Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D - List
DragonBall Z
Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Durarara!!
American Dad

That's some of the stuff I like to watch, but if I were to list every show I liked the list would go on forever.
Inventor
#117 Old 19th Aug 2011 at 11:31 PM Last edited by Saturnfly : 19th Aug 2011 at 11:42 PM.
The Mighty Boosh
Dexter (not the animated one)
Boston Legal
Medium
Babylon 5
X-Files
Sliders
Space: 1999
Nip/Tuck
Star Trek (duh)
Buffy
Aaand maybe True Blood occasionally. The amount of cheese in it kind of puts me off though.

I refuse to watch television, though, so if I want to watch any of the good shows I gotta buy them. P:
Theorist
#118 Old 20th Aug 2011 at 1:31 AM
Sorry, if you have only the basic package for DirectTV your choices are SyFi, CNN, and MTV

The rest of the channels are dedicated to niche interests, replay the Shawshank Redemption / Matrix, are infomercials, shows that are about the making of a show, or are just bad programs that I can refuse to watch and instead walk away to the paradise of my internet to watch Earth: Final Conflict.

Really, I have the strong impression that television hit the junkpile somewhere in 2008. I think that the antichrist will not be a person, but a channel that has recovered from near cancellation that has returned with such compelling material that it swiftly inspires a golden age of competitive writing, content, and format.

Even the elect will praise the network and there will be a giant orgy of network on network action, commercial-lingus, and censor overload. Then everyone will die of satellite transmitted Aids.
Lab Assistant
#119 Old 20th Aug 2011 at 2:50 AM Last edited by katy perry : 20th Aug 2011 at 3:03 AM.
Anything from the 90s. TV today is so crap I dont even bother watching it it. Its just all repeats of soap operas, reality TV programmes and other such bullshit.

The Crystal Maze
Family Fortunes
Noels House Party
The Krypton Factor
Bullseye
Big Break
You Bet

As opposed to the crap u get now:

Big Brother
Ghost hunters (See that, that right there? WTF there's nothing there u been drinking brake fluid or something)
Britains/Americas got talent (People who have no talent getting told on TV they have no talent and everyones like AWWWWWWW)
Jeremy Kyle (Ive got to admit chavs having a go at each other is funny, but I'm amazed the show has lasted THAT long)
Emmerdale/Corrie/Eastenders (Haven't we got enough problems in our own life without worrying about fictional characters?)

Trolling on the forums comes autonomously I am an evil sim, and I get a positive moodlet from it :D
Lab Assistant
#120 Old 21st Aug 2011 at 7:06 AM
Old favorites:
Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
The Cosby Show
Animal Cops- It seems odd but I find myself disgusted and fascinated by the terrible situations domestic pets are found in. I especially like watching for those happy moments when animals are adopted by responsible, caring owners.

I don't watch much tv anymore, but my current guilty pleasure is Pretty Little Liars. I read the series and I'm curious as to how the producers are changing the story.
Field Researcher
#121 Old 12th Sep 2011 at 3:08 PM
My current favorite TV shows are:

True Blood
Dexter
Supernatural
Bones
Psych
Criminal Minds

I also enjoyed:
Charmed
Gilmore Girls
Smallville
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#122 Old 16th Sep 2011 at 3:21 AM
My fave TV shows atm are Dexter, Game of Thrones, How I Met Your Mother, The Big Bang Theory and Scrubs.

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Test Subject
#123 Old 28th Sep 2011 at 12:04 AM
Sons of Anarchy is my #1. Rest in top 10 are; Celebrity Deathmatch, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Bully Beatdown, Jackass, Benny Hill, Viva La Bam, Remaking of Vince Neil, High Chaparall (swedish show). Also used to watch a lot of WWE 3 years ago, but somehow I've lost the track on that show.
Forum Resident
#124 Old 29th Sep 2011 at 5:28 AM
Currently airing/in-production favorites:
Game of Thrones
Boardwalk Empire
Dexter
Breaking Bad
Downton Abbey
Mad Men
The Walking Dead

Completed/cancelled shows I enjoy:
Gargoyles; Band of Brothers (TV miniseries, I say it counts); Arrested Development; Twilight Zone (original series, not the remakes); Pushing Daisies; And I have fond memories of Invasion America (alien conspiracy!) and Big Guy & Rusty the Boy Robot (campy retro-futurism!)

Shows that used to make the cut as favorites but then totally blew it:
Rescue Me; House; Scrubs
Forum Resident
#125 Old 29th Sep 2011 at 6:09 AM
Breaking Bad.

Whoa. Just whoa.
Page 5 of 8