Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Mar 2012 at 12:51 AM
Default Adventure Time + Finn and Jake
♫ Adventure Time
Come on grab your friends
We'll go to a very distant land
Jake the dog
and Finn the human
The fun never ends
Adventure Time! ♫

"Adventure Time (formerly known as Adventure Time with Finn and Jake) is an American animated television series which was created by Pendleton Ward and produced by Frederator Studios. The show is based on an original Animated Short which aired on Frederator's Random! Cartoons show and won an Annie Award for the Best Animated Short Subject of 2009. The series is about a boy named Finn and a twenty-eight year-old, magical dog named Jake who encounter many strange adventures in the Land of Ooo. In 2010, Cartoon Network picked up the series, and it premiered with "sneak peeks" on March 11 and 18, 2010 followed by the official series premiere on April 5, 2010. This series is rated TV-PG (with the episode Go With Me rated TV-PG-D , then re-rated to TV-PG)."

I know you adventure time fans are out there! Does anyone besides my self have an obsession with this show and its characters? I personally find this show too hilarious, especially the dialogue. Most of the people who I come across that really enjoy this cartoon are mostly young adults such as myself, even though its suppose to be a cartoon for kids. So what about you?

Sources: [1] [2]

Onyx Sims is now open!
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 18th Mar 2012 at 1:14 AM
Oh, shit.

this show.

"You're born naked, and everything else is drag."
dA
Last.fm
tumblr
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 18th Mar 2012 at 4:46 AM
OH Hell Yes!

Why did I move here? I guess it was the weather.

GTA V
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 18th Mar 2012 at 5:38 AM
Yesss I love this show so much ;A;
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 18th Mar 2012 at 8:04 AM
Lbr, everyone and their parents should love this show.

Onyx Sims is now open!
Test Subject
#6 Old 24th Apr 2012 at 5:35 AM
Yes, this show, yes.

Now I feel like making sims for the characters ;u;
Forum Resident
#7 Old 24th Apr 2012 at 8:26 AM
If we're not going to have any actual discussion, then ...
Helptato
#8 Old 24th Apr 2012 at 7:21 PM
This show is awesome!

Emma!

Simblr
[url=https://peanutbuttersandwich.dreamwidth.org/Dreamwidth[/url]
Test Subject
#9 Old 7th May 2012 at 3:19 AM
Please, someone make outfits.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 27th Jun 2012 at 9:05 PM
I love all of the bonuses for older viewers, haha. I feel like it's funnier for people who Adventure Time isn't targeted for. xD
Test Subject
#11 Old 10th Jul 2012 at 3:19 PM
Adventure time is love<3
Instructor
#12 Old 14th Jul 2012 at 4:59 PM
I love it! I absolutely love it. Despite not having seen much. Whenever I zap past though.
Test Subject
#13 Old 18th Jul 2012 at 10:16 PM

If you have Sims 2 and want a Finn sim, it would make me happy if you clicky.
Scholar
#14 Old 18th Jul 2012 at 10:22 PM
That's where "Oh My Glob!" came from... *Facesmack*

Just call me Blake! :)
Hola, hablo español también - Hi, I speak Spanish too.
Instructor
#15 Old 18th Jul 2012 at 10:50 PM
...This thread is in UNACCEPTABLE CONDITION. UNACCEPTABLE!!!

I love lemongrab.

My male Sims are...Simulicious!
Instructor
#16 Old 17th Aug 2012 at 8:39 PM
I saw it this afternoon, when my mom walked into the living room. She looked strangely at it and asked me, what they were. "Most of them are candy." She left the living room afterwards, not understanding anything
Scholar
#17 Old 18th Aug 2012 at 5:10 AM
I love that this show is meant to take place in a post apocalyptic probablyEarth. There's a lot of clues like the VHSs they find from "before the great mushroom wars", and the gigantic crater in the planet you can see when Finn flies up to the moon in that newish one.

THERE IS PROOF OF THIS, I AM JUST TO LAZY TO FIND IT.

dA
Last.fm
tumblr
Forum Resident
#18 Old 22nd Aug 2012 at 1:21 AM
I love Lady Rainicorn. I laughed so much the first time I watched Adventure Time and heard her speak Korean. Got hooked ever since.
Test Subject
#19 Old 24th Aug 2012 at 5:31 PM
I Love Adventure Time!!!!!
Instructor
#20 Old 28th Aug 2012 at 9:40 PM
I'm only majorly obsessed with this show.
Top Secret Researcher
#21 Old 12th Oct 2012 at 1:38 AM
I gotta say. I should have posted in this sooner >.<! But yeah, I love the show. I think my favourite character is Marceline. She is frickin' awesome. And I love the baby Finn Song. :D

But yeah this show defiantly makes me laugh :P

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Scholar
#22 Old 16th Oct 2012 at 2:17 AM
Holy crap, that new episode!
I really hope they slowly reveal more and more about the war. Also, the teaser for the new episode had the lich in it!
Haha, man, this show is amazing.

dA
Last.fm
tumblr
Instructor
#23 Old 21st Oct 2012 at 12:09 PM
I LOVE THIS SHOW!! I like that it can be watched by kids and adults; there are little jokes that small kids wouldn't get, but adults would.
It's so random!!!
Test Subject
#24 Old 22nd Oct 2012 at 6:02 AM
adventure time is the best! i haven't kept up lately though, i watch them out of order. one of my friends watches it religiously and he always talks about the huge plot it has??
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 22nd Oct 2012 at 8:35 PM
My son loves this show.
Page 1 of 2