Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Mar 2010 at 9:19 PM
Default sims barfing....
when was a time you saw you sims puking? what was funniest vomit story?
my adult sims love to whirl their kids around like ragdolls. after five hours of whirling, she (the kid) finally got tired of it and puked as soon as she stopped.
what was your first reaction when you saw them puke?
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 17th Mar 2010 at 12:43 AM
So far the only Sims that vomit in my game are the pregnant ones. I've had a few gag violently at the table when they sat down to a fly ridden plate of food or plate of burnt food. Other than that they are able to keep it down.....so far.

Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution.
Albert Einstein "What Life Means to Einstein"
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 17th Mar 2010 at 12:58 AM
Baby glop, has to be a fam sims favorite. Instant hygiene in the red, is always a surprise for the old man of the house. No giving the baby a 'zerbert' after meal time. Now if they would have made babes pee on the sim-pop while on the changing table...that would have been priceless.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 18th Mar 2010 at 4:04 AM
Now here's what I don't get.

I'll have a pregnant Sim, and she'll get "morning" sickness (I think us moms know that it's not restricted to the morning)--there will be a bathroom right nearby, yet she'll run upstairs to another one. What the hey?