Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Jul 2011 at 8:16 PM
Default Ambitions not becoming availible?
Hi there everyone!

Is anyone else having an issue with getting new ambitions to become availible?
I've now placed 8 buildings in a kingdom and neither the "An Eternal Kingdom", nor the "No Quest for the Weary" ambitions are availible. I also can't start a new Kingdom under the ambition "New Beginnings" (Though I'm not sure if you can only have one kingdom per ambition?)

Is anyone else having this issue? As a side note I do have the majority of the mods posted here in my game. Could it be because of one of those?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 2nd Jul 2011 at 10:23 PM
My mod called The Unlocker will do this. If you have used this mod and have seen all the stuff being unlocked, afterwards the mod must be removed from the Mods\Packages and simply not used again.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Jul 2011 at 10:32 PM
Oh! You know that was my first guess for what was causing it. I've yet to unlock them yet so I haven't taken it out.
Do you know if once I take it out they will show they're available or will I have to re-unlock them?
Instructor
#4 Old 3rd Jul 2011 at 1:04 AM
Sorry if I misunderstand, but you have to finish a kingdom by usiing all of your quest points before a new ambition will be unlocked.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 5th Jul 2011 at 10:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Jaclyn
Do you know if once I take it out they will show they're available or will I have to re-unlock them?

Impossible for me to understand this question, lol. First off, you are using my Ambitions Unlocked mod, yes? And this is why you should be able to start new games from all the ambitions?

If my Unlocker mod is removed, all of the ambitions should then be opened up again, and you should be able to start new games. The Unlocker mod simply messes with the ability to start new games from that button for some reason.

If what you asked about above is the Unlocker mod itself unlocking the clothing and furniture and throne room items, and then you remove the mod: This is like a permanent installation in your game, if the mod unlocks all the stuff when you go past Peepsmith, you have the stuff installed in any new game you start later on, so you never need to unlock all these items again.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/