Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Aug 2011 at 11:24 PM
Default Modding issues.
Hello everyone, I am having some trouble with setting up mods in my game. I have modded this game before several months age, stopped playing and recently started playing again.

Now none of my mods seem to function including ones that i have updated to 1.3 versions. When I load the game it hangs on the game loading screen and nothing happens. Any suggestions on what I might be doing wrong? (When I remove my mod folder the game loads fine. I have also tried loading each mod separately by themselves and none seem to work).

Mods I have tried:

Same Sex
No mosaic
More hairy
Dynamic professions

I should add my game is now version 2.0... maybe that's why the mods aren't working?
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 4th Aug 2011 at 12:05 AM
I don't think anyone has had the time to update their mods, and their might be core conflicts.
Instructor
#3 Old 4th Aug 2011 at 12:09 AM
If 2.0 is the newest patch then, yes, the mods are incompatible with the new update. You'll have to wait until they release their updates.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 4th Aug 2011 at 12:18 AM
Thanks for the response guys. That was kinda what I was quessing, I just reinstalled the game today and didn't realize the 2.0 patch was so recent.

I look forward to the mod updates when they come
Instructor
#5 Old 4th Aug 2011 at 12:56 AM
I can guarantee that none of my core mods will work with the new patch. There also seems to be a problem with my auto save mod which is non core. I am working on the updates, but, come on, this thing wasn't even available 'this' morning. It will take weeks for some mods to be updated.
Instructor
#6 Old 4th Aug 2011 at 1:06 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I guess it's a good thing I'm waiting to update my game. . .
Test Subject
#7 Old 4th Aug 2011 at 4:58 AM
Yep, time to wait for the updating again.