Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Jan 2016 at 5:40 PM
Default Sims store content
So i purchased the bohemian garden months ago but got away from playing. Anyway, I am having a tough time finding it in my game. I know it was installed. I can't find anything, including the new garden plants that came with it. It doesn't show up at the market, or in buydebug. Wtf?
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 27th Jan 2016 at 8:36 PM
Are you sure you installed it? Have you double-checked? (That's what I'd do first; I can have a bad memory sometimes.)
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#3 Old 27th Jan 2016 at 8:40 PM
@darkannie, moving this to Help
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 27th Jan 2016 at 10:21 PM
Yes, i installed it as soon as i got it from the store. I had been grinding for a few weeks watching ads to build up the points for it. I loaded up the game soon after that, when straight to the market to find the new produce. Nothing was showing up. I shrugged figuring i would just have to dig around for it. And then i got back into soms two, then got away from playing for a few months.

I recently got back into playing sims 3 and i have dug through the game. Not one item from the bohemian garden can be found.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 28th Jan 2016 at 4:23 AM
If I can't find something I have been known to try the folder reset and just add the one store item. When it shows up I check what item it is next to in the catalog, and then go back to my real game as I have a starting point to search for it. Not scientific but with so much stuff it is easy to over look something.

If it is more complicated than just not finding your items there has been talk on the official forum about stuff disappearing. I found this thread very interesting, it might have some relevance here.

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/dis...or-disappearing
Site Helper
#7 Old 28th Jan 2016 at 7:25 PM
I was wondering if it has also vanished from your Launcher? Of course, this does mean that you have to open the Launcher instead of bypassing it if you want to check.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Scholar
#8 Old 28th Jan 2016 at 9:16 PM
When it comes to store content not showing up in my game, I redownload it--I just did that last night--you don't have to pay for it again. I have no idea why this works, since often it turns out the thing was in the downloads folder all along, or at least its name was.