Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Jul 2011 at 1:42 AM
Default Medieval Cover Sims?
Has anyone decided to recreate any of the Sims on the front cover?

I personally think the 2 females on the covers are beautiful and was wondering if anyone has remade them in Medieval?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 14th Jul 2011 at 2:05 AM
I think they're gorge as well but I'm not exactly skilled at creating unique sims, let alone trying to recreate them, haha. Plus they wouldn't look the same in-game. But you obviously already know that. Lol.
Test Subject
#3 Old 16th Jul 2011 at 8:36 AM
I have done the woma in the green dress as a spy
Test Subject
#4 Old 16th Jul 2011 at 3:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Yuuky
I have done the woma in the green dress as a spy

well, that wud be great if you share it here then...
Instructor
#5 Old 16th Jul 2011 at 3:48 PM
Am I the only one who thinks the artist was thinking of Angelina Jolie/Rosario Dawson when they drew the woman in the green dress, or is it pure coincidence?
Mad Poster
#6 Old 16th Jul 2011 at 4:36 PM
No, it in't coincidence. Some of the eyebrow files have names like afeyebrowsangelina, afeyebrowspamela, afeyebrowsalexis, and ameyebrowslevine and ameyebrowsdicaprio.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Test Subject
#7 Old 18th Jul 2011 at 3:21 AM
Yes, the cover models are gorgeous! I wish there were more long hair choices and outfits that were compatible.

Am I the only person who would be really creeped out by Sims modeled after me?
Instructor
#8 Old 18th Jul 2011 at 1:19 PM
I painfully avoid creating sims who look like me or anyone I know, so most of my sims end up being white eyed elves.