Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Jul 2011 at 5:20 AM
Default quests wont comlete, am i missing somthing?
theres been a few tims for me in TSM that ive comleted every part of a quest and the little icons telling me what to do next dissapear and no matter how long i wait the quest wont end and i end up having to do it 1 or 2 more times before it does. any ideas?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 28th Jul 2011 at 9:36 AM
EA Forum, Quest will not complete
Is this you posting there? if not, sounds like an overall bug your gonna run into.
Instructor
#3 Old 28th Jul 2011 at 2:09 PM
This is something I can make happen by messing with professions and quests.

If your not using any mods or cheats, I believe it must be a bug. Then the best bet is to wait for an answer from EA.

If you've used any kind of cheat or mod sometimes it gets stuck in the quest, so even a cheat used yesterday could be stuck in a quest when reloaded today. Basically, if you're using cheats remove them and begin the quest anew and see if it works.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 28th Jul 2011 at 3:05 PM
Yes Hzarg that would be me. and Grimreefer it must be a bug, have there been any updates for the game yet do you know? if so maybe they might have a fix for it included
Instructor
#5 Old 29th Jul 2011 at 12:32 AM
The current version is 1.3.13. I don't believe any new version will be available until Pirates and Nobles on August 30th.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 29th Jul 2011 at 5:14 PM
Several of the quests are bugged and if you don't have cheats then you can't finish them.

Yes it is the clothes that makes the Sim
Instructor
#7 Old 29th Jul 2011 at 5:39 PM
the only quest I really had trouble with was the one with the preacher in the forest, thankfully the mod let me skip past the "listen to sermon" glitch.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 3rd Aug 2011 at 11:47 AM
There is a new patch out as of Aug. 2, 2011. See link, scroll down to patch links in the following thread. However, it should download automatically thru the launcher.
I am waiting to see what is supposed to be fixed by this new version. There is no reply by EA TSM Devs what this patch is supposed to fix.

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/5525242.page
Instructor
#9 Old 3rd Aug 2011 at 2:23 PM
Actually, the link for the patch doesn't work, and the devs have only officially said they're working on it, not that it's out.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 3rd Aug 2011 at 5:33 PM
From their facebook page, I assuming the update will be at 10AM PST today?

Sims Medieval
Sorry for the delay! Patch 2.0 will be out tomorrow at 10 a.m. PST. We had to work out a couple small issues with staging the download. It's almost here! In just 11 hours you'll be able to change your children's clothes and let your Sims have manscara!
10 hours ago · Like · Comment