Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pregnancy morphs added to six game clothes - updated 8/9/10

by CmarNYC Posted 3rd Jun 2010 at 7:52 PM - Updated 4th Nov 2010 at 3:09 PM by CmarNYC : Update to package

47 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 34 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 22nd Jul 2010 at 1:21 AM
Mine randomly stopped working as well. =(
Test Subject
#27 Old 7th Aug 2010 at 5:47 PM
Hi, I was looking for a maternity skirt. Your skirt was the ONLY one I found o.O ! All others are already attached to shirts and the like. Thank you very much for your work ... but ... if I use your skirt with the shirt I would like my simmy to wear, there is a gap between shirt and skirt *boohoo*

The shirt is this one: link ( form poppysims )
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#28 Old 8th Aug 2010 at 1:35 AM Last edited by CmarNYC : 9th Aug 2010 at 12:34 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Tairon
Hi, I was looking for a maternity skirt. Your skirt was the ONLY one I found o.O ! All others are already attached to shirts and the like. Thank you very much for your work ... but ... if I use your skirt with the shirt I would like my simmy to wear, there is a gap between shirt and skirt *boohoo*

The shirt is this one: link ( form poppysims )

Yes - this is happening because I used the one-piece swimsuit pregnant shape as a model instead of the EA standard top/bottom nude, which has (to me, anyway) not as nice a shape and a funky indentation at the sides of the waist. I need to provide a second version that conforms to the EA top/bottom shape. The Capri pants are done and tested, but the skirt is being stubborn. Hopefully I'll get it successfully tested tomorrow.

Meanwhile, if you want to test here's the modified package. Be sure to remove the old one. For some reason the modified shape won't show up in my game - maybe a cache file hanging on somewhere.

**Edit**

Turned out to be a stupid mistake on my part, of course. The skirt works fine and I've smoothed out the indentation in the shape so it's not very noticeable in the skirt and pants. Please re-download the entire mod from the download tab.
Test Subject
#29 Old 12th Aug 2010 at 10:25 PM Last edited by Tairon : 13th Aug 2010 at 2:02 PM.
Thanks! I will try it out

EDIT: Yeah! Now there is no gap anymore. Many thanks!
Test Subject
#30 Old 7th Sep 2010 at 11:41 PM
i have been looking everywhere for this! i wanted to be pregnant all the time but not have no baby! thanks so much! you are the best!
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#31 Old 8th Sep 2010 at 1:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Butterflygazer
i have been looking everywhere for this! i wanted to be pregnant all the time but not have no baby! thanks so much! you are the best!

Unfortunately that's not what this mod does...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 19th Jan 2011 at 3:52 PM
Thank you, so much! Finally, one that will work. I kept on getting "floaty heads" because of pregnancy clothes issues. Thanks again!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 2nd Aug 2011 at 2:10 PM
Good job keep up design that pic...
Test Subject
#34 Old 21st Aug 2011 at 12:49 AM
I squeed my head off when I saw this...

By any chance, would this work on pregnant elders (women?) Im getting so sick of floaty head syndrome every time I knock up one of my elder sims....especially because I have a hack that causes them to be preggers for 9-10 sim days....
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#35 Old 21st Aug 2011 at 3:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lycoris
By any chance, would this work on pregnant elders (women?) Im getting so sick of floaty head syndrome every time I knock up one of my elder sims....especially because I have a hack that causes them to be preggers for 9-10 sim days....

Well, yes and no. I've attached these six adult items of clothing enabled for elder and you can try them if you want, but the neck won't match correctly to the head and there's no way to fix the nude body without making a new morph for it. I can put maternity wear for elder females on my list of projects.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Elder-enabled-PregPack.zip (764.1 KB, 777 downloads)
Test Subject
#36 Old 22nd Aug 2011 at 2:17 AM
Thank you so much!!! It can't be much worse than seeing that head floating around with nothing obvious attached to the feet. :-)

You will be worshipped among those of us who are crazy enough to knock up our elders chicks. Knocking up elder males would probably be three time worse.

I never did quite get why modders made it possible for a lifestage to get preggers when the possibility of clothing didn't exist :-)
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#37 Old 22nd Aug 2011 at 12:23 PM
LOL - if something CAN be done, modders will do it, whether or not it makes sense! :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#38 Old 15th Nov 2011 at 9:19 PM
thanks so much...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 25th May 2012 at 1:38 AM
thank you so much for creating these clothes. I'm about to try them since one of my elders is in 'delicate condition' :P
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 20th Nov 2012 at 8:13 PM
does anyone know if there are any confilts with supernatural and this mod?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 1st Apr 2014 at 7:26 PM
Wow awesome needed this
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#42 Old 24th May 2014 at 4:12 PM
thannks
THANKS POST
#43 Old 6th Jun 2014 at 9:01 PM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 19th Jun 2014 at 7:16 PM
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#45 Old 27th Oct 2014 at 3:07 AM
tanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#46 Old 6th Mar 2015 at 9:52 PM
Muchas gracias por la descarga. Thank you very much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#47 Old 24th Mar 2015 at 11:21 PM
I seriously stalk your stuff elsewhere just because you are THAT awesome. Thank you for all you do, you make my game so much more interesting.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#48 Old 17th Jun 2020 at 10:13 PM
Thanks!!! SO needed!!!
Page 2 of 2