Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Aug 2015 at 9:15 PM
Default buy mode is messed up
whenever i open up buy mode in the sims 4 i dont have any categories to choose from and it is all just a big list that doesnt even have everything on it and whenever i open options all the things say labelname and idk what ting is what
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 21st Aug 2015 at 2:47 AM
Have you taken your whole mods folder out and tested the game without any CC or mods?
Sounds like it could be a mod issue....Always good to test the game without any CC or mods first that way others here can help you further once a mod or cc issue has been ruled out...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Aug 2015 at 7:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mummy_001
Have you taken your whole mods folder out and tested the game without any CC or mods?
Sounds like it could be a mod issue....Always good to test the game without any CC or mods first that way others here can help you further once a mod or cc issue has been ruled out...

when i take out the mods it works but i dont know how to find which mod is doing it i have a lot
Scholar
#4 Old 21st Aug 2015 at 11:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mattkiller01
when i take out the mods it works but i dont know how to find which mod is doing it i have a lot

Unfortunately its a process of elimination.
Add half of your mods to the game. Then run the sims 4. If it works fine then you know its a mod in the other half.... Then you just have to add a few at a time until you narrow it down.

There is a tool called Mod conflict device (here on MTS 4 ) but I don't bother with it as it shows all my mods as having a conflict. Which is odd as my game is running perfectly fine...... Process of elimination works best.
Test Subject
#5 Old 28th Aug 2015 at 10:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mummy_001
Unfortunately its a process of elimination.
Add half of your mods to the game. Then run the sims 4. If it works fine then you know its a mod in the other half.... Then you just have to add a few at a time until you narrow it down.

There is a tool called Mod conflict device (here on MTS 4 ) but I don't bother with it as it shows all my mods as having a conflict. Which is odd as my game is running perfectly fine...... Process of elimination works best.

a quicker way to find the conflicting mod is to disable scripting mods and see if your problem is gone. hope I helped.
Scholar
#6 Old 30th Aug 2015 at 11:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HudsonGTV
a quicker way to find the conflicting mod is to disable scripting mods and see if your problem is gone. hope I helped.

Not exactly a solution as not all mods are script mods....