Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Alchemist
#326 Old 9th Apr 2014 at 7:39 PM
Wolf Fae, the only boy in this gene

Wolf Fae with his mom Dixie Fae

Whatever people consider to be normal, it never is.
My Simblr
My Youtube
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#327 Old 24th May 2014 at 7:10 PM
I usually have a hard time finding townie toddler cute...but this time, as my sim had to question this chubby red haired dad, I kinda of..had to take a picture.
Now..if i could remember his name!

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Forum Resident
#328 Old 25th May 2014 at 4:19 AM
i wanted to share my newborn born sim sophia rose she loves the outdoors and is heavy sleeper such a cute baby girl

[

i take my sims photos using fraps!!!!
Test Subject
#329 Old 25th May 2014 at 3:11 PM
The two children from my newest legacy. They're both teens now but I thought they were the cutest toddlers.

Haytham

Rosa
Test Subject
#330 Old 28th May 2014 at 6:16 PM
Test Subject
#331 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 6:16 PM
These are my beautiful twins.They seem to be identical except for the hair/eye colors!

Mad Poster
#332 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 5:52 AM
Never gets old to me. :lovestruc

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Field Researcher
#333 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 2:21 PM
What lovely pictures everyone has shared!

Here are some from my game.

Test Subject
#334 Old 28th Jul 2014 at 2:56 AM
Margo Steele and son, Roe

Field Researcher
#335 Old 12th Aug 2014 at 12:20 AM
Cute! The baby looks very happy in the walker

Is that a pose in the first picture? It looks great!
Scholar
#336 Old 16th Aug 2014 at 1:25 AM

Okay, well here's a snap of some of my sim's daycare kids! Just four of the many, many babies that she's cared for over the years. The three girls in the picture are triplets, btw. It was a crazy crazy time, because not only did she have to look after those four, but she also had her own triplet toddler girls and their two older sisters (another toddler and a kid who was only a few days into childhood) to keep track of! I had to pause the game so many times to do a headcount of the kids in case one of them had wandered off somewhere. And I kept thinking I'd lost one for a second because those damn kids just loved to crawl into the toybox!

And here's a photo of the four of her girls who were toddlers at that time. The triplets are the ones with the pigtails. (The adult in the picture is the daycare worker's wife).

Unfortunately I don't have much in the way of close ups of any of the kids at that age I was too busy trying to juggle all those kids to even think of it!

no power in the verse can stop me
ge smak daun, gyon op nodotaim
jus nou drein jus daun
Scholar
#337 Old 25th Aug 2014 at 3:13 PM
Meet Astra Lobos, the very unplanned alien child of Angel Lobos. And possibly the cutest toddler I've ever had in my game. I fell in love with this kid instantly. She's the first (and so far only) alien child I've had in TS3 and now I really want more, but I haven't had any luck yet

jus nou drein jus daun
Theorist
#338 Old 27th Aug 2014 at 11:48 AM
Emma Morgan, made in CAS using the genetics of both parents. She is cute and friendly. I haven't done much with her yet as I am just repopulating my new neighborhood and letting Story Progression take over.
EMMA PLAYING IN THE SPRINKLER:

Having lunch

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Scholar
#339 Old 31st Aug 2014 at 10:21 PM Last edited by Gingerxyz : 5th Sep 2014 at 10:47 PM.
Astra's niece, Emilie Lobos, pictured here with grandma Marisol.

Another real cutie! Her hair colour is clearly inherited from her father, Pascal Morel, but I'm a bit puzzled by her eye colour. According to the wiki, both her parents and all four grandparents have brown eyes. But hers look pretty grey to me. Weird...

jus nou drein jus daun
Field Researcher
#340 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 12:08 AM
That daycare looks very hectic!

Loving all the cute new toddler pictures.
Alchemist
#341 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 10:33 AM
Wolf Fae niece
Sailor Fae

Sailor with her mum Monroe

Whatever people consider to be normal, it never is.
My Simblr
My Youtube
Field Researcher
#342 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 10:52 AM
They're lovely, HEAVEN-SENT
Scholar
#343 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 5:10 AM
So Angel Lobos had another, equally unplanned, alien baby. Same mother as Astra. And baby Orion has just reached toddlerhood. On the same day that Astra became a teen.

And, surprise, surprise, Orion already has me wrapped around his tiny little toddler fingers. Because I have no defences against toddlers. They worm their way right into the middle of my heart within seconds. Especially when they're this damn cute.

(I have over 40 pictures of his cute little face already. It hasn't even been a full sim day yet. Trying to choose just a few for this thread was torture)

jus nou drein jus daun
Field Researcher
#344 Old 21st Sep 2014 at 2:59 PM
Default My sim's friend creepy nephew Coddie.
Hideous toddler. I've never seen one like this before.This creature's parents are gorgeous so I don't know why he's so ugly...He's got a face that only mother can love...Perhaps.
https://thumbs2.modthesims2.com/img/...creenshot-5.jpg
Screenshots
Scholar
#345 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 8:43 PM
The evilness
Forum Resident
#346 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 6:22 AM
I think this is the prettiest toddler I've ever had born in-game. She's a fairly standard-looking adult (I checked in CAS), but she's super cute as a toddler and child.

"If I be waspish, best beware my sting."
Inventor
#347 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 4:33 PM
This is Butter Cupp, daughter of Pussy and Pudding Cupp (I don't remember the name of the father other than Cupp, he's EA's work).

Screenshots

Quote:
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.

- poof gone -
Lab Assistant
#348 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 1:04 AM
So if you know me good enough, then you'll know that I LOVE doing baby challenges in this game. Recently, I was inspired by another challenger to do my own 100 alien baby challenge, and my challenger has had six little kiddies so far and is currently preggers with the seventh. I know it isn't fair to play favorites, but I just....

This is Baby #2, Tali! Ain't she precious?

She's a teenager now in my game and I'm sad I didn't many pictures of her when she was a toddler. I will say that she's nearly a spitting image of her mama though.
Scholar
#349 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 2:14 AM
Oh my god, she is the cutest! :lovestruc

Why are alien babies in this game so goddamn cute!? It's killing me. I already had a major simbaby addiction. I did not need this.

I really really need to get female alien pregnancy working in my game. This whole gender restriction thing is really limiting my numbers of little green darlings.

jus nou drein jus daun
Field Researcher
#350 Old 23rd Nov 2014 at 10:12 AM
Default Angelique.
Page 14 of 18