Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Mar 2008 at 1:53 PM
Default HP's Pretty Things for Pixel Dolls (Updated 26 Mar 08)

Most of you probably already know my work, but why not keep you informed on when I've made new updates?

I don't really have a specialty, though the majority of my creations are sim-related: skins, hair, makeup, clothing, etc. - though I've made things in just about every category. I'm a bit of a dabbler.

My focus is on RealiSIM - that is, high quality creations that are realistic but still fit in with the sim world. I am not one for high-fashion stuff or obvious photoskinning - my creations tend to be casual and "normal" - things you might find actual people on the street wearing, but still look appropriate on sims.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Advertisement
retired moderator
Original Poster
#2 Old 19th Mar 2008 at 2:10 PM
Default 19 Mar 08 - Recent Updates (Clothing, Bedding, Makeup, Neighborhood, and More!)
I've updated quite a bit recently, and so here's all of my recently updated stuffs, in case ya'll haven't seen.
Fanseefem Casuals: Untuckable Shirts + Slouchy Jeans... for the Laydeez (Mesh Updated!): Due to popular demand, I have updated my untuckable top and jeans meshes to work as maternity wear. All existing recolours will sill work - just redownload the mesh.

Fanseefem Casuals: "His Sweater" Boyfriend Sweater & Jeans... for the Laydeez: Super baggy casual outfit with a comfy sweater, jeans, and cute sneakers, for adults, young adults, and elders, as everyday and outerwear. Includes fat and pregnant morph, in 4 colours.

Default Replacement Teen Style Stuff Mapping Fix: A mesh edit (as a default) to the TSS pjs mesh that show my web address on the belly when used with my skin (or other creators who have their skins similarly tagged), which is an error in the way EAxis made it in the first place.

Natural Beauty Groomed Brows: Four styles of natural-looking eyebrows, in five colours each.

Natural Beauty Simple Eyeliner: A very simple, subtle eyeliner that won't make your sims look overly-made-up, but will still give them the appearance of soft, natural eyelashes. Suitable for males and children too.

Natural Beauty Soft Shimmer Lips: Detailed, soft, and not-too-shiny lips that come in colours to fit almost any skintone, dark or light - also includes colours for alien/zombie sims. Suitable for males and children as well.

Maxis Bedding Replacements: Plainer, simpler default replacements for all Maxis beddings from the base game, Pets, and Bon Voyage. Also includes non-defaults.

Megahood (All Maxis Neighborhoods in One): All of the Maxis-made neighborhoods, combined and playable together - Strangetown, Veronaville, Riverblossom Hills, and Desiderata Valley are all shopping districts of Pleasantview.

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Scholar
#3 Old 19th Mar 2008 at 2:49 PM
Ooohh a mega hood! Nice work!
Thanks for the update!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 26th Mar 2008 at 3:39 AM
Just wanted to say thanks for the megahood. I've always wanted to do that, but didn't know how.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 26th Mar 2008 at 3:08 PM
Default 26 Mar 08 - Big Fanseefem Swimwear Pack!
Fanseefem Swimwear: A big pack of 40 fanseefem-ified swimsuits, with bikini and boyshort bottoms, in solid colours and tons of patterns too!

Scholar
#6 Old 26th Mar 2008 at 3:49 PM
Just picked those up yesterday. I just installed BV over the weekend and have been looking for some purty swimsuits. I'm going to tell myself that you made these specifically for my game. And i'm going to believe myself when I tell myself that .
Thanks for the update!
#7 Old 26th Mar 2008 at 4:24 PM
WOW! 40! That's a lot of beautiful bathing suits! Great job HP

I'll have to get them later since mts2 is down, but they look gorgeous! :D
#8 Old 26th Mar 2008 at 5:56 PM
WANT! Thanks HP
Alchemist
#9 Old 26th Mar 2008 at 6:04 PM
HP: I love what you did with the maxis bed defaults. thanks!!
Instructor
#10 Old 27th Mar 2008 at 1:27 PM
I love the swimsuits Hp. they are lovely. HUGE fan of yours btw. keep up the awesome work.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 7:25 PM
Thank you SO much for the bedding replacements! I always love everything you make.

The megahood is amazing as well; I can't download it because I don't have all the required EPs, but that must have taken a heck of a lot of work to create, so kudos to you for putting it together!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 29th Mar 2008 at 7:17 AM
HP - I love your creations and I cannot wait to download the new swimsuits!!