Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
#226 Old 26th Aug 2012 at 6:23 PM
What an awesome sunburst, simsample! Is that a mod? I don't know if I've ever seen anything quite like that before in game.

Quote: Originally posted by Zandvoort
Oh oops, posted in Neighbourhood pictures

Really cool mansion though! Wow. The chimneys on either side really look good.

Sunrise over Georgia Falls

And a couple shots of Sunlit Tides

Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#227 Old 26th Aug 2012 at 6:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by coltraz
What an awesome sunburst, simsample! Is that a mod? I don't know if I've ever seen anything quite like that before in game.

The Sunset Valley image? No mod, that's what it looks like for your active sim as they are dying from a mummy curse.
Alchemist
#228 Old 26th Aug 2012 at 7:11 PM
Yeah, the one with all the sun rays. That's the result of a death scenario? Huh. Weird. xD
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#229 Old 26th Aug 2012 at 8:46 PM
Well, the death takes two weeks- for the first few days you can't tell anything's wrong (except for the cursed moodlet), then after that the sunburst effect gets progressively darker.

After that, all sorts of swirly shit happens, and the sim dies!
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#230 Old 26th Aug 2012 at 10:34 PM
I need to get my Sim cursed!

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Theorist
#231 Old 28th Aug 2012 at 4:14 PM Last edited by tizerist : 28th Aug 2012 at 4:32 PM.
Got some nice shots of the heavyweight Rinn Fada neighbourhood. This hood is absolutely excellent. In my view it's the best rural town out there. Completely captures the rural Irish life. Like Riverview, but twice the size, with no ugly rabbitholes.
It will see heavy rain come November. Well done Conorsim.

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Alchemist
#232 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 9:12 PM
Nice one, tizerist! I may have to download that one if it gets a link off the exchange.

I put the gypsy caravan from Supernatural in Georgia Falls so Bud would stop rolling a want to get his fortune told.

And Bud gets his wish and emerges fulfilled and a "total believer"... Too bad the gypsy didn't tell him anything useful.

Alchemist
#233 Old 11th Sep 2012 at 6:16 AM
See, this is why I love Georgia Falls. I have been playing it since 2010 and have never seen this dilapidated house in the middle of nowhere before. There were some rare spawns around it, including a death flower which I've never seen before.

Theorist
#234 Old 23rd Oct 2012 at 1:21 PM Last edited by tizerist : 24th Oct 2012 at 1:16 PM.
Coltraz, those areas look so secluded and magical, away from all the madness. I need to build something like that. Loving the long grass look to it all.

Ok, I've made a lot of progress on New Emerald City. It's now much more of a city than before. I aim to make this hood more concrete and urban than any other TS hood before it.
Walking around at sim-level produces a claustrophic 'I am tiny' kinda feel that is quite overwhelming at times.

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Field Researcher
#235 Old 2nd Nov 2012 at 1:18 PM
Whisper Rock.
EDIT: Ugh I have no idea why the picture came out blurry, sorry!!

Whisper Rock Fish Cannery.
Alchemist
#236 Old 29th Nov 2012 at 8:29 PM
Early fall in Georgia Falls.
Scholar
#237 Old 7th Dec 2012 at 2:10 AM
Don't know if this counts, since it's not for a neighborhood I made... It is actually in Sunset Valley. But I edited a lot to make it look a bit more wintery.

Such a shame EA did not understand the concept of plants other than trees turning brown for the winter. So I have to do this manually. =(

♫ Keeping this here until EA gives us a proper playable woodwind/brass instrument ♫
For now, though, my decorative Bassoon conversion for TS4. =)
Instructor
#238 Old 12th Dec 2012 at 2:05 AM Last edited by dlisted : 31st Dec 2012 at 4:46 AM.

My sims have moved to Monte Vista & so far I've really been enjoying it. I've been wanting a European style neighborhood for awhile, & I just went to Italy during the summer, so it works perfectly.

Ayu Suzuki being a tourist in front of the Coliseum.

Mars Attack!

Random ruins.

Instructor
#239 Old 31st Dec 2012 at 4:36 AM
Sorry for the double post...but i think it's been enough time in between...

Fireworks in Moonlight Falls

Giant moon in Lunar Lakes

& a full moon in Sunlit Tides

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#240 Old 15th Jan 2013 at 5:44 PM
Lovely pictures, everyone!

@bassoon_crazy- Beautiful, of course you can post pictures of any world, whether you made it or not!

Screenshots
Test Subject
#241 Old 9th Feb 2013 at 1:43 AM
Here's a random pic of my city's downtown area in the rain...

Lab Assistant
#242 Old 27th Feb 2013 at 5:01 AM
I know they may only be pictures of a neighbourhood just starting to take form and become pure awesomesauce, but hey, had to post them. Tell me what you think!

Picture of the uptown area from the treeside

PC 2 by

Pic of the side of light perch (can't see it really, it's the hill thing to the left), again from the trees....

PC 1 by

Smile. Your Days Are Not Numbered Yet.
Test Subject
#243 Old 28th Feb 2013 at 2:24 PM
@ sunlit tide,
Test Subject
#244 Old 15th Mar 2013 at 4:32 AM
I took these when I first loaded up Bridgeport

Scholar
#245 Old 15th Mar 2013 at 5:01 AM

View from Pharao's Oasis, I think it's called.

Early morning mist.
Lab Assistant
#246 Old 17th Mar 2013 at 4:28 AM
Mwuahahahaha I has more pictures of my new neighbourhood. It's finally playable!
Also found out that I can now swim across the river in the middle via the latest patch lol.
Hope you guys like them!

Welcome To...

It's not much but at least I can play in a new place

Smile. Your Days Are Not Numbered Yet.
Field Researcher
#247 Old 14th Apr 2013 at 4:39 AM
Area 52 in Memorial Valley.

Hm, I need to come up with something to put here.
Test Subject
#248 Old 14th Apr 2013 at 3:58 PM
Los Aniegos looks great in the sunset.

Test Subject
#249 Old 14th Apr 2013 at 4:37 PM
Two more newer pictures from my city...

Field Researcher
#250 Old 2nd May 2013 at 11:33 PM

Just another angle of Memorial Valley.

Hm, I need to come up with something to put here.
Page 10 of 15