Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 6:38 AM
Default WCIF: Fun Making Out
I have lost the link someone gave once to a hack that made making out increase fun. Does anyone know where it is?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 5:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
I have lost the link someone gave once to a hack that made making out increase fun. Does anyone know where it is?
It's one of Squinge's mods on insimenator. I presume you'll want the EP8 version here.

I find it very odd that this mod was ever needed. They always look as if they're enjoying themselves. Before I got this mod, my Sims had to stop and play red hands in the middle of a heavy session of flirting and kissing!

(I don't know about the EP8 version, but my version says it only affects Sims making out while standing. It gives no benefit if you're making out in a car, bed, hot tub or sofa.)
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 3:08 AM
Thanks! Yeah, it was annoying me that they look like they're having fun but the fun bar is inching into the red. Why would you make out if it wasn't fun?
Scholar
#4 Old 18th Sep 2014 at 2:53 AM
Why would you make out if it wasn't fun?

Do we need to have The Talk?

It goes like this -- at certain times in their lives, many animals hae Very Special Feelings that urge them on to Special Behaviors. Among higher mammals like you and me and Sims, these Very Special Feelings usually go along with Feeling Very Special about someone . . .
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 18th Sep 2014 at 10:01 AM
Making out doesn't help with procreation; only woohoo does that. So if you're arguing from a continuing species point of view then make out is entirely unnecessary.