Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Sep 2016 at 1:48 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Car pool drops sim in a position he can't move from.
I have just started a game in the custom world St Claire and have already hit a problem. My sim is supposed to work at the hospital. The car pool drops him at the back of the building and he gets stuck there, right up against the rear wall. He route fails if I tell hims to enter the building. If I try to get him to move somewhere else Overwatch resets him and teleports him back to his house. I then tell him to go to work again and he gets a taxi which delivers him to the front of the building from which he can then finally go in.

I don't think there is anything obstructing the route, since when he finishes work he walks around to the back where his car pool is waiting with no problems.

It is most frustrating: I had heard good things about St Claire, and this is the sort of problem I was hoping I wouldn't get there.

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

Simblr: Elyndaworld *** Wordpress: Tales of Nantrelor
Advertisement
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Sep 2016 at 3:39 AM Last edited by Elynda : 28th Sep 2016 at 4:56 AM.
Yes, that worked. The car didn't stop exactly in front, just along the street a bit, but he gets there and enters the building. But, just to make sure that hadn't messed up the taxi, I sent him home again and then back to the hospital by cab. That was okay too.

Thanks a lot for your help nitromon.

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

Simblr: Elyndaworld *** Wordpress: Tales of Nantrelor