Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Sep 2016 at 7:15 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Windows 10, Origin, and TS3 Mods/CC - Where to install?
I apologize if this is a dumb question, but I just upgraded to Windows 10 and am having a huge issue figuring out where to install my mods & CC.

First off, there is no Electronic Arts folder in My Documents, so I went to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 3", but that turned out to be counter-productive, as there are roughly 15 folders and I have no idea what I'm doing.

If there's no Electronic Arts folder in My Documents, what in heaven's name do I do about installing Mods & Custom Content??

Please help me!
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 23rd Sep 2016 at 3:12 PM
Run the game once, and it should generate a folder in Documents.

If it still isn't there, check One Drive. If it has put it there, move it to Documents and then disable One Drive before playing the Sims.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Sep 2016 at 3:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ghost sdoj
Run the game once, and it should generate a folder in Documents.

If it still isn't there, check One Drive. If it has put it there, move it to Documents and then disable One Drive before playing the Sims.

That fixed it! Thanks so much! :D