Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Sep 2016 at 7:53 PM Last edited by PSDuckie : 29th Sep 2016 at 8:12 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Owner of an IF can't rename it
I booted up a savefile I haven't touched in a long time (the last used date on the file was 12/23/15) and wanted to rename one of my toddler Sims' imaginary friend. As you can see in the first picture, the IF belongs to Llanye (the Sim I have selected). But, when I try to rename the IF (again, with its owner selected), I get an error stating that "Only the owner of the toy can name it." Is there any way to reset the IF's ownership so that I can rename it?

I have also attached my DxDiag report, just in case that might help.

EDIT: I'm using patch 1.69 and the only mods I'm using are fully-updated NRaas mods.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: txt  DxDiag.txt (5.1 KB, 2 downloads)

The Darkdusk Legacy has ended. Read the whole thing!
The Nightmagic Legacy has ended. Read the whole thing!
Last of Her Kind has ended thanks to a dead computer.
Advertisement
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#2 Old 29th Sep 2016 at 9:08 PM
Either MasterController or DebugEnabler (but I think it is rather DebugEnabler) has an option to set ownership of IF dolls.
Inventor
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Sep 2016 at 12:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Don Babilon
Either MasterController or DebugEnabler (but I think it is rather DebugEnabler) has an option to set ownership of IF dolls.

So would a better place to ask be the NRaas forums?

The Darkdusk Legacy has ended. Read the whole thing!
The Nightmagic Legacy has ended. Read the whole thing!
Last of Her Kind has ended thanks to a dead computer.