Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Aug 2016 at 11:56 PM
Our community is diminished.....
I just wanted to let everyone know that our dear friend, Nonni (she is registered here but her home site was Affinity Sims) , passed away last night. She was a dear sweet soul... and she will be missed!
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 6th Aug 2016 at 12:40 AM
Scholar
#3 Old 6th Aug 2016 at 12:44 AM
I didn't know her, but this is indeed sad.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 6th Aug 2016 at 12:47 AM
I had not heard of her, but I am sorry to hear this.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#5 Old 6th Aug 2016 at 2:07 AM
I'm so sorry to hear this

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Field Researcher
#6 Old 6th Aug 2016 at 3:46 AM
Very sorry ;(
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 6th Aug 2016 at 8:01 AM
i didnt know her, either, but im sorry. i hope she didnt suffer.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#8 Old 6th Aug 2016 at 10:46 AM
That's sad to hear. My sympathies.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Inventor
#9 Old 6th Aug 2016 at 7:58 PM
I too want to extend my sympathies. I didn't know or speak with her myself, but I was peripherally aware of her due to the sites I visit, one of them being Plumbob Keep, where I know that you are both active members. It's always said to hear about someone in the community passing, even if you didn't know them.
I did notice that people at Affinity Sims (where she was both an active member and Admin) had changed their profile pics to photos of her, and had started a few remembrance threads.

I wish you well Red, and may Nonni rest in peace.
Forum Resident
#10 Old 6th Aug 2016 at 8:10 PM
I am so very sorry to hear this. My sincere condolences.
Mad Poster
#11 Old 8th Aug 2016 at 6:06 AM
As my position in my family states, I must extend my sincerest condolences and sympathy. A good friend, no matter how far away, must be cherished like the jewels of the heavens.

If thoughts, fortunes, wishes, prayers, hopes and dreams are any consolation, you and Nonni are part of them.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Scholar
#12 Old 9th Aug 2016 at 11:13 AM
My sympathies and condolences extended. I'm so sorry

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”
bleed-in-ink.tumblr.com