Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Jul 2014 at 11:40 PM Last edited by danceofdays : 17th Jul 2014 at 11:51 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Ambitions, Late Night, Pets, Supernatural, Island Paradise
Default Anyone else get this fun glitch with facial textures in Create A Sim? (pics)

This only happens with certain hairstyles, both with men and women, seems to be about with half of them. With the others, this goes away. This fun new glitch started after I just purchased Ambitions at the origin sale...

EDIT: I may just need to make sure I'm all updated with the new EP. I will feel really dumb if that's all that's wrong. This is still pretty hilarious either way... Though in the Launcher it *says* I'm up to date, this looks like an issue with SimBot textures and therefore an Ambitions issue I need to try and patch up somehow. Speaking only about Ambitions, Im all patched up generally...
Advertisement
In the Arena
retired moderator
#2 Old 22nd Jul 2014 at 7:56 AM
Did you test with clean user folders? Just to see if there's a conflict with any CC or if it is the game files that have gone wonky during installation.
Before installing Ambitions, what patch were you on?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Jul 2014 at 9:20 PM
I was on 1.67 from the beginning with this install, including the base game. I have never tried a clean user folder test, I need to look up how to go around doing one. Now that I'm using CC and what-not, it is probably a necessity...
Field Researcher
#4 Old 30th Jul 2014 at 9:43 PM
Just move the Sims 3 folder in Documents to your desktop and run the game. The game will generate a clean folder. Then you can see if it's bad CC, which cause things like this.