Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Jul 2014 at 10:11 PM Last edited by mikey : 28th Jul 2014 at 2:52 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Custom Content - Graphical Issues?
I have come by a graphical glitch in my game. I was applying a pair of custom shoes to my sim, and they became all broken or "shattered" looking. It almost scared the dear life out of me (not really, but it felt like it). This isn't the first time this had happened, but the first time it did I just thought the game was acting a little borky. And it was soon fine afterwards. But now, it happened again and I really do not know what to do. I know it is a graphic issue because I have applied the shoes to other sims without a problem. I have tried things from the resetsim cheat, to putting her back into CAS, exiting the game, all work to no avail . I uploaded a picture of what's happening. Mind you, the shoes are from TSR. Now I know some people have their own "opinons" about TSR, but the things I have downloaded there have been by far okay. I do play the all the expansion and stuff packs on a [lower?] end computer, but the game runs like a charm. It's just this particular thing that is a problem. Here is my Dxdiag:

Edit: Okay so I found out that if my sim wears a high-poly necklace (custom content one) then the shoes distorts. But if she wears an EA necklace, the shoes do not. What's the problem?
Screenshots

''After all this time?''
''Always'' said Snape.

''Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living, and above all, those who live, without love.''