Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 5:33 PM
Default sims 3 dose the modelling career still work?
There is a modelling career here: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=487440

some people say it works but i just want to make sure, my sims 3 version is 1.67 please reply as soon as possible.

THX
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 7:13 PM
...Several people said it isn't working with patch 1.67, what more do you need?
In any case, it'd be much easier (and faster) to just put it in your game for a few minutes and check for yourself if it works for you.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 7:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sweetdevil
...Several people said it isn't working with patch 1.67, what more do you need?
In any case, it'd be much easier (and faster) to just put it in your game for a few minutes and check for yourself if it works for you.

thank you for your reply , yes i tried putting it in my game but it does work some time's but some it does not.

I always thought that the reason to that is that a have 20 mods but i found out that that's alright. I tried searching GOOGLE but not usefull stuff came up,
Field Researcher
#4 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 9:05 PM
There's another Modelling career over here. You could try that one instead.
One Minute Ninja'd
#5 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 11:50 PM
And remember, you still need the Career mod from NRaas to make all these custom careers work.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 14th Apr 2015 at 7:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MariTom
There's another Modelling career over here. You could try that one instead.

thank you for your answer i really found it helpful!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 14th Apr 2015 at 7:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by eskie227
And remember, you still need the Career mod from NRaas to make all these custom careers work.

thank you for your reply, yes i downloaded that and always make sure it is working befor i download any careers.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 14th Apr 2015 at 7:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by eskie227

thank you for your reply, yes i downloaded that and always make sure it is working before i download any careers.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 14th Apr 2015 at 8:38 PM
You're welcome!
Instructor
#11 Old 16th Apr 2015 at 5:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sunshine021
Also keep in mind that it may be useful to message or email the creators of said mod instead of asking people who had no part in creating it or don't support it.

Agreed, this probably would have been the best way to go about it, but in this particular case, the creator hasn't shown any signs of life for nearly a year.