Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Dec 2014 at 1:38 AM Last edited by DOLLofPARANOIA : 26th Dec 2014 at 9:17 PM.
Default HELP!!! Where's Levi!Sim's "Cleaning Set"?
(Should this even be listed under CC? This is my first time posting anything on this site...)

Even though I've listed on my profile as having the Sims 3 and pretty much anything under it, I'm still something of an amateur when it comes to the finer points of actually playing this game series; all of that is unimportant in the grand scheme of things, however, so let's just get to what I originally made this post for:

I hadn't planned on modeling my Sims after any anime/manga characters, but after seeing some examples made by others - particularly the Levi!Sims, I thought I'd like to give it a try. So I went about searching for content related to this and eventually came across Sakura Sims.

Long story short, I was surfing their Tumblr page when I found the post concerning the "Levi's Cleaning Set" items.
http://sakurasims.tumblr.com/post/6...i-dont-know-how

The download link leads to Icebox which is very much dead now. (I sent an email and 'asked' Sakura Sims on Tumblr but I've yet to get any form of response from them.)

So what I'm trying to ask is whether or not anyone knows of an alternate link leading to these items, or if someone instead might have these items in their possession and wouldn't mind sharing?

I would be extremely appreciative to whomever answers this foolish request of mine. /(* o */ ) ≡ ( \* o *)\

Either way, thanks in advance to anyone who took the time to read this thread, a.k.a. post!

( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 21st Dec 2014 at 10:10 AM
Uh,you can just go to her blog you know? sakurasims.sakura.ne.jp/
Then go to downloads male young adult clothing. It should be on the second page there. It's just that uniform,right? If not you couod probably find the rest there too,just maybe not under the clothing section. ^-^

Hello there! I have my challenges and stories at http://starrysimschallenges.blogspot.com/ It would mean a lot if you checked it out at least,I will do challenges from these forums only. :)
Field Researcher
#3 Old 21st Dec 2014 at 5:52 PM
http://icebox.jp.net/ just go to creation at the top,they should be in the no password category

No Blood No Bone No Ash!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 21st Dec 2014 at 9:21 PM Last edited by DOLLofPARANOIA : 21st Dec 2014 at 10:45 PM.
Default Wait, it works???
Quote: Originally posted by MeisterBabySoul
http://icebox.jp.net/ just go to creation at the top,they should be in the no password category

Any other time I tried going to the site I always got some error of some sort.

That just makes no sense on my end. ( 。 ・ω・。 ) ?

Oh well. Thank you so much for your response and for helping me out with this; simply can't thank you enough. Hopefully in the future I'll get to return the favor.

Until then, take care!

( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

PS: Wish we could have pet bunnies in these games.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st Dec 2014 at 10:18 PM
Default Thank you as well!
Quote: Originally posted by PikminStar
Uh,you can just go to her blog you know? sakurasims.sakura.ne.jp/
Then go to downloads male young adult clothing. It should be on the second page there. It's just that uniform,right? If not you couod probably find the rest there too,just maybe not under the clothing section. ^-^

The other commenter ended up helping me out with my dilemma, but thought I should go ahead and give you a response too:

I've done been to the Sakura Sims site multiple times and not once have I ever come across anything similar to what I was looking for on there. (Of course, I did get the SnK uniforms and boots so I had no trouble finding those; it was 'Accessories' I was searching for, though.)

Despite that, thank you for your response.

Take care!

( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
Field Researcher
#6 Old 22nd Dec 2014 at 2:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DOLLofPARANOIA
Any other time I tried going to the site I always got some error of some sort.

That just makes no sense on my end. ( 。 ・ω・。 ) ?

Oh well. Thank you so much for your response and for helping me out with this; simply can't thank you enough. Hopefully in the future I'll get to return the favor.

Until then, take care!

( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

PS: Wish we could have pet bunnies in these games.

You're welcome,you probably got an error because you have to go to the website first because it doesn't seem to like when people link directly to an item as I was going to do at first but then tried it out and had to link you to the website instead of the downloads

No Blood No Bone No Ash!