Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 22nd Nov 2012 at 6:13 PM
I installed Twallan's master controller.. no skill changer?? ;_;
Well my vampire and fairy had children. The son turned out to be a regular vampire and the daughter was also born a vampire. I wanted to change her to a fairy so I used master controller to do so. Well she still looked like a vampire but had fairy wings! She would float on occasion and could even enter the fairy house. However, when she slept and woke up she had the "slept like the dead moodlet"!! I don't know if she can use other vampire powers or if she will burn in the sun as she is still a toddler. But as a true hybrid, all I can say is awesome!! Thanks Twallan! :D
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#27 Old 22nd Nov 2012 at 8:50 PM
To be able change the skills, i belive you need the cheats extra for MasterController.
Hybrids can use powers from both, they will also have the "bad things", so your vampire/fairy won't like the sun when she is YA.

I want my Space Pony title back.. why was it there such a short time..
Test Subject
#28 Old 28th Mar 2013 at 10:43 PM
I want to have a vampire-witch sim hybrid like I did in my Sims2 game, so I used bottled vampire's bite to my sim without curing him of being a witch but it just turned him into a vampire. I thought making hybrid is not possible, then one day, hybrids started showing up all around town (vampire-zombie, fairy-zombie and fairy vampire) but I still don't have any luck making my sim a vampire-witch. Now I'm about to try Nraas hybrid mod.
Test Subject
#29 Old 5th Apr 2013 at 5:57 AM
It's better if you have MasterContoller to set the hybrid occult states, and Hybrid to handle them in game. IOW, get both, install them, then make hybrids with MC.
Scholar
#30 Old 5th Apr 2013 at 5:46 PM
EA's code seems to handle hybrids all right, but it has checks against your being one. When, say, your fairy learns to cast spells, i.e., becomes a fairy-witch hybrid, sooner or later the safety checks kick in and turns him/her into a pure breed witch.

The NRaas Hybrid mod removes those imposed limitations.

So, yes, you'll NEED it to play a hybrid.
Test Subject
#31 Old 21st May 2013 at 10:18 PM
Firstly thank you so much for Hybrid mod, big fan of it!
I haven't play the game for quite so long, forgetting all the stuffs, been searching how to handle package files and so on.
***As I remember the old way to install custom contents is put 'em into the C:\ .....\ Mods BUT I have to have the "Resource.cfg" file, tried to search but I cant find it! u_u
Anyone know where is that resource file please help!

***And the new way is under My Documents\ ..... and create Mods folder by extract FrameworkSetup.zip right? This seems cool.
So which one should I use? Thanks

I have another question guys, should I have both Hybrid and Master Controller?
And reading nraas' post, seeing I need to have Traveler mod as well? If I want my hybrid to travel?

Please and thanks!
Page 2 of 2