Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 10:50 PM Last edited by aldehydebends : 29th Mar 2011 at 9:19 AM.
iCON
Hey guys, long time no see I know. I've been busy with my personal life for a while and well to be honest I need the money this site makes from the ads to make ends meet right now... but hey that's to your benefit I guess!

New update today with only a few new things, some Missoni glasses and Balenciaga leggings.

Of course there's the McQueen dress, and Givenchy collection coming soon, but I also think I'm going to do some Christopher Kane looks along with some new kicks of my own design. (Look out girls, I like to make your feet bleed.)

My next update will be with fixes to previous downloads, as well as request, so keep your eye out for that!

Andrew

Andrew Shields My personal portfolio

Andrew Shields Facebook Page <3
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 29th Mar 2011 at 9:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aldehydebends
Hey guys, long time no see I know. I've been busy with my personal life for a while and well to be honest I need the money this site makes from the ads to make ends meet right now... but hey that's to your benefit I guess!

New update today with only a few new things, some Missoni glasses and Balenciaga leggings.

Of course there's the McQueen dress, and Givenchy collection coming soon, but I also think I'm going to do some Christopher Kane looks along with some new kicks of my own design. (Look out girls, I like to make your feet bleed.)

My next update will be with fixes to previous downloads, as well as request, so keep your eye out for that!

Andrew

Screenshots

Andrew Shields My personal portfolio

Andrew Shields Facebook Page <3