Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Jun 2010 at 6:20 AM
Default Modding the "tutor in skill" interaction...
So, I went to make what I thought was going to be a really simple tuning mod... I want to unlock the "tutor in skill" interaction before logic 10. But it doesn't seem to be in the Logic XML, and I can't find it with s3pe's search... am I missing something? Is this a reward for mastering the skill like the buy mode discount from handiness, so I can't tune it? Or am I just having an attack of the stupids?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 14th Jun 2010 at 3:02 PM
I think it must be the latter, lol, excuse me for saying. The number is in the TutorSkillInteraction_Sim ITUN.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Jun 2010 at 6:11 PM
I... oh, wow. That's... rather embarrassing. Thank you!
Test Subject
#4 Old 11th Oct 2015 at 10:18 PM
Lytefoot, were you ever able to make a mod to unlock the 'tutor in skill' interaction at a lower Logic skill level? I'm just learning to mod now, and I'd love to make my own, but I've had no luck in editing the TutorSkillInteraction_Sim ITUN.