Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jun 2015 at 6:54 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Late Night, Generations, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life
Default I need some major help.... :(
Okay....so I've been having crazy issues with my games for some reason. It started when I installed Sims 3 Supernatural last year, I created a fairy and when I got to the game play..she wasn't a fairy. The only thing that worked was to make her a master alchemist, gather all the necessary ingredients (which took forever), create the Blessing of the Fae potion and then have her drink it. Then I purchased Sims 3 Dragon Valley and Sims 3 University Life..signed my sim up for college, got to the loading screen and it froze and crashed after an hour of loading. Last but not least I CAN'T CLICK ON MY SIMS. I have tried everything from uninstalling University Life and Dragon Valley to deleting all my caches (which in turn deleted some CC such as hair and eyes etc) then reinstalled the games and tried again. No luck. My sims can't interact with each other, I can't go to college and my supernatural sims don't work on their own. I just want to play sims again, if anyone has any idea of what I can do (other than uninstalling ALL my games and deleting ALL six years of creating) to make my games run normally PLEASE let me know. I will be incredibly grateful.

Oh one last quick thing, Sims Medieval doesn't seem to want to work either. I install it, hit play and nothing. It stays on my desktop. So I double click on Sims Medieval again, hit play and a pop up window says "Game is already playing, exit and try again." or something along those lines. HELP!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 20th Jun 2015 at 7:44 PM
This is the area for "Off-topic" discussion and you're more likely to get the help you need if you post in a "help" section.

At the top of this window, is the following menu: Mod The Sims, Create, Download, Discussion, Help, Site, Wiki, Search.
Using the "Help" link will open up a menu of links that will get you to the right spot for asking for help about a specific game. You'll need to make two posts, one in the Sims 3 area and another in the Sims Medieval area. Actually, it's harder to see the Sims Medieval help section this way. For that one, go instead to "Discussion" and scroll until you get to Sims Medieval or follow the "Site" map to find the related area.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.