Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Jan 2015 at 9:13 PM
Default the ANNIE challenge (orphanage)
this challenge is based on the film 'ANNIE' in miss hannigans orphanage if any of you finnish i will create the part where she lives with the presidant to be

start off creating a ya female (this is going to be miss hannigan):
her traits have to be : dislikes children , snob , mean spirited, couch potato, slob

create a female child with these cirtain traits (this is going to be annie):
friendly, good, and the third one has to be a skill when she is a teen you have to give her the nuturing(generations) or family oriented

the rest of the girls (about 3-6 more) youget to choose them yourself but you have to have 1 skill in there traits

once you have created the sims move into a small-ish lot and create a 2 bedroom house 1 bedroom is the girls room and the other is miss hannigans room
create a living room and a kitchen and a bathroom

miss hannigan has a job (i will tell you why soon)

the challenge:
start off with 50 similoans
you can only play the girls you play miss hannigan to cook the food and that s it
you have to survive with 1 meal a day
every girl has to clean
the girls have to clean the house before they go to school and after school ,before they do any homework whoever doesnt clean anything doesnt get a meal that day
they can only go out of their room when they are cleaning , school, and when miss hannigan is at work
scoring:
10+ every 1 child that gets an a in school
-10 every 1 child that gets below a d in school
-50 every child who goes starving
+50 for every child who grows up well

this is all i can think of for this challenge comment any of your ideas to add thanks :D
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 1st Feb 2015 at 6:58 PM Last edited by TigerSim15 : 19th Feb 2015 at 4:45 PM.
good job! can they leave the lot? and at school, at 12 pm they get a meal,so would that count as the meal of the day?

bunny luvs llama, sheep luvs turtle :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc
Test Subject
#3 Old 2nd Feb 2015 at 1:00 AM
This is really clever, I love it!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 1st Mar 2015 at 11:18 AM Last edited by lauren.simmer : 1st Mar 2015 at 11:28 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by TigerSim15
good job! can they leave the lot? and at school, at 12 pm they get a meal,so would that count as the meal of the day?

bunny luvs llama, sheep luvs turtle :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc

Yes if you want the school meal to but if they don't clean before the school bus comes they don't go to schoolschool because they get a meal there 😃
The furthest that they are allowed out of the lot is in the street that they live in and to any school friends homes but they have to be back by the time miss hannigan is back from work
Test Subject
#5 Old 3rd Mar 2015 at 1:21 PM
Gonna start this!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 4th Mar 2015 at 5:45 PM
ok thanks for trying this out please if you want put it to a blog put a link
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 12th Mar 2015 at 2:29 AM
reminds me of Anne Of Green Gables
Test Subject
#8 Old 14th Jun 2015 at 9:12 AM