Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Feb 2015 at 10:24 PM
Default Hidden Children
Backstory
You live in a time where the government controls almost everything you have very few choices for your life and the government know about everything you do because around the time you were born Government Identification Chips ( G.I.C for short ) were invented. G.I.Cs are chips that are put in a child's brain when there born a hospital,maid,nurse,doctor or butler will put one in. G.I.Cs watch your life and the only way to get them out is a surgery that is illegal if you do something illegal you will be sent to jail or worse executed.
Luckily you got the surgery and so did your spouse you are now pregnant your not legally allowed to have a kid unless you live in a 3 story home have 30,000 simoleons in the bank and be atleast level 3 in your career and you have none of them.You must make sure nobody finds out about your children.

CAS
Female YA Sim
Traits: Family Orientated,Rebellious rest is your choice
Male YA Sim
Traits: Nurturing,Rebellious rest is your choice

Goal
Have 10 kids that aren't detected

Helpful Mods
NRass Careers

You fail if
1 of your starting sims dies before having 10 kids
A police finds out about your kids

Rules
No leaving house unless for school
No talking to sims who aren't in your household or are schoolmates

Have fun! post pictures of your sims! :D
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 28th Feb 2015 at 9:17 PM
If no one is supposed to see the children, why do they have to go to school?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Feb 2016 at 10:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kulegirl
If no one is supposed to see the children, why do they have to go to school?

Because some people can't download mods.