Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Apr 2008 at 8:42 PM
Default Actors / Actresses you hate?
Are there any actors or actresses that just make your blood boil? Tell us who they are and why you hate them so much here!

For me, it's Orlando Bloom. He can't act to same his life! His voice is completely monotone! Grrr! >_<

Ahem, over to you! ^_^
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 18th Apr 2008 at 8:46 PM
TOM CRUISE is the root of all evil. When TOM CRUISE plays any character in a movie, he's essentially playing TOM CRUISE playing a character.

Also can't stand Mel Gibson.

.:Kitty Klan:.
Visit for Sims 3 Hair, Tattoos, and other free custom content downloads.

.For website updates, subscribe to my RSS feed at.
Dreamwidth Blog
#3 Old 18th Apr 2008 at 8:49 PM
No one kill me.... but I don't *hate* DeNiro... I just think he's WAY over rated.
He plays a tough guy 90% of the time... or a funny tough guy.

I like range.

But someone who I'm like "why are you an actor" is Hailey Duff.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 1:35 AM
Orlando Bloom is gorgeous :lovestruc! Although, I have to agree- he's very hollow and wooden. His performances never inspire any emotion.

I cannot stand Adam Sandler. His voice, his appearance... everything about him drives me insane. He's not even very funny.

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
#5 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 1:52 AM
Jessica Alba gets on my nerves! Okay shes cute, but she cant act!
#6 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 1:54 AM
^^^^So true.
#7 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 2:08 AM
I can't stand Sean Connery! I hate his voice! oh, and Tom Cruise too!
Mad Poster
#8 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 2:11 AM
Maybe I'm weird, but I kind of like Tom Cruise. I thought he was great in The Rain Man and The Last Samurai.

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Alchemist
#9 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 2:12 AM
Tom Cruise, ftw!

I hate him with the burning passion of a thousand STD's. Well, maybe that's overdoing it. He just bugs me, really.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 2:25 AM
Okay, I can't stand Nicolas Cage. I think he is one of the WORST actors. I also dislike Tom Hanks. I don't understand why everyone thinks he's so wonderful. As for actresses, I can't stand Natalie Portman. I thinks she's overated.
#11 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 4:04 AM
OMG
PORTMAN IS SOOO PRETTY
She was soo good in V...
And Tom Hanks is awesome too. ; (
Scholar
#12 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 8:00 AM
The sucky thing about my Tom Cruise hate is, if I look at him for the right angle, my fiance kind of looks like him :grumble: As long as he doesn't offer me any "free personality tests" and steers clear of the scientology stuff, I think we'll be okay though :lovestruc

Quote: Originally posted by kittielickie
Okay, I can't stand Nicolas Cage. I think he is one of the WORST actors. I also dislike Tom Hanks. I don't understand why everyone thinks he's so wonderful. As for actresses, I can't stand Natalie Portman. I thinks she's overated.

2nd on Nicolas Cage!!! He is so soggy and flacid as an actor. I have no idea what crowd he appeal is to. Old ladies maybe? Yeesh, let me never be an old lady then!

.:Kitty Klan:.
Visit for Sims 3 Hair, Tattoos, and other free custom content downloads.

.For website updates, subscribe to my RSS feed at.
Dreamwidth Blog
Field Researcher
#13 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 10:03 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by kittielicki:
As for actresses, I can't stand Natalie Portman. I thinks she's overated.

How can you possibly not stand Natalie Portman!!? She's such an angel and cares about gorillas and monkeys!! She's a fabulous actress and was stunning in "The Closer" and various other movies.

I personally don't like Demi Moore. She's a horible actress and seems to be extremely cocky. I bet she cleans her butt with onehundred dollar bills. Only god knows why she became that famous. Luckily, you don't hear much about her anymore and I hope she never makes a movie again.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 10:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SwirlyHill
For me, it's Orlando Bloom. He can't act to same his life! His voice is completely monotone! Grrr! >_<

I don't really HATE any actor but I agree: he can't act. He seems to only have two expressions and his voice sounds always the same. I gotta congratulate him of good role choices though but it doesn't change the fact that I don't like him as an actor.

For some reason I really dislike Jessica Alba. She has never convinced me with her performances. She wears the same expression for most of the time and usually only manages to make her characters annoying. It doesn't help that most of her movies are just... ugh...
Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 1:35 PM
Tom Cruise. I like his movies, but I don't like him. He's just bugs me.

And yeah, Paris Hilton. Her two movies (House of Wax and some other movie) I do not plan to see because of her.
#16 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 6:14 PM
Renee Zellwegger. I'm not going to lie, her face distracts the hell out of me when I'm trying to watch a movie. She's a decent actress, but I feel she's really over-rated. I did like her in Chicago, though, oddly enough. Just everything else not so much.

I don't like Jessica Alba because she's hateful to her culture and she's a shiteous actress. But I can stand to watch a movie with her in it.
#17 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 6:18 PM
I agree with Jessica Alba. I cannot stand that ho face. No real reason, she just annoys me.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 6:37 PM
I don't hate anyone but I can't stand the following:

Paris Hilton, Viggo Mortensen, Tom Cruise, and Brad Pitt is over-rated. :D

Call me Dana. :)
Dana's Sims - 100% free custom content
Alchemist
#19 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 6:41 PM
I forgot to mention Mel Gibson. He's not a bad actor, I just can't stand him.
My mom loves him, though. -_-
Test Subject
#20 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 6:45 PM
Cameron Diaz = ugh. I don't see the appeal. Although, I am sorry for her recent loss. The Holiday is on right now and she is so phony and over the top, especially when you compare her to Kate Winslet's performance in the same movie.

I hate Orlando Bloom's facial hair - I don't like to watch him in movies because of it, hahaha.
Field Researcher
#21 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 6:46 PM
Too many of them! I don't care for any of them really. I don't pay attention to their lives and I don't bother reading about them. What's the point?

But the most hated (disliked) ones on my list are:

Tom Cruise (crazy scientology fanatic sexist "wife abducter")
Paris Hilton (I've always hated her. Attenton whore.)
Brad Pitt (ovverrated. Everyones favourite hunk.)
Field Researcher
#22 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 6:50 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Catwalk:
Renee Zellwegger. I'm not going to lie, her face distracts the hell out of me when I'm trying to watch a movie. She's a decent actress, but I feel she's really over-rated. I did like her in Chicago, though, oddly enough. Just everything else not so much.

Overrated?! Did you watch "Cold Mountain"? Ms. Zellweger played Ruby like... just amazing, breathtaking, gorgeous. She is actually the only reason to watch this picture. And in Bridget Jones, hilarious. Actually she's really versatile.
But after all I think she gets too much money a movie. Other great actresses or even greater actresses earn too less in comparison with her.
Money-wise she is overrated.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 7:09 PM
Jack Black. I can't stand Jack Black. He aggravates me, and whenever I see him in a movie... I just ugh. I love Tom Hanks, though, I think he is quite an excellent actor.

I dislike, greatly, Dan Radcliffe as an actor. He's horribly canned with no facial expressions or voice inflections.

Ugh. Jack Black aggravates me.
Field Researcher
#24 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 7:22 PM
Lindsay Lohan (another stuck up bimbo)
Jessica Simpson (aaaaarghhhhhhhhh)
Dan Radcliffe (just don't like him)
Emma Watson (just don't like her)
Top Secret Researcher
#25 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 7:43 PM
I think all actor's and actresses are all plastic.

The High School Musical cast.....they are full of themselves!
Young kids that have done small things in the past and picked back up by Disney are demanding HUGE raises...do they not look at them selves and say..."I'm stuck up and need a real life before I demand a huge salary"?
They came from nowhere! Do they not remember that?

...Ok...I'm done now.

So long, my luckless romance
My back is turned on you
I should've known you'd bring me heartache
Almost lovers always do

Locked thread | Locked by: HystericalParoxysm Reason: Gah... so hostile...
Page 1 of 3