Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Oct 2014 at 1:08 PM
Default Problems with MTS
When I tried to enter MTS today I was denied access (... you don't have permission ...). After I exited and reactivated the browser I could enter it normally. I've had this problem before, in two variations (like today or "site not available), quite randomly. - Also, after I write a post and try to preview/submit it I can't do it immediately; again, I have to save it and then exit and reenter the browser; this happens regularly, including this post. - ETA: I can edit my post with no problems.

- Were such problems reported by anyone else and/or noticed by moderators? (I looked around the site but could find no such complaints.)

- Is it my browser? I've been using Opera for ages and I grew used to it but since the new build was introduced I've been having problems; I update it regularly but some problems, including this one, persist. Does anyone else with Opera have them as well?

- Is it something else? My drivers are, as far as I know, up-to-date but I might have missed something.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 8th Oct 2014 at 1:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pico22
When I tried to enter MTS today I was denied access (... you don't have permission ...).

Same problem, no access, no chance to report because I was completely blocked. Wondered if someone hacked my account because I didn't post for quite a while so I couldn't be banned because of some new postings
Strange that the site called itself SexySims2.
Problem disappeared into thin air after waiting about 45 min. Ah, I'm on Nightly, usually no troubles to browse...

EDIT:
To avoid double-posts: I cannot read your reply, mustluvcatz. Found it only by "searching for last posts" by member. So something is still strange...

Yes, I am serious though I'm not serious at all. I'm serious about this!
Even the joker can be deadly serious...
Wichtig ist, was hinten raus kommt!
Entscheidend daran ist, wie?
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#3 Old 8th Oct 2014 at 1:25 PM
Delphy posted in another thread saying he broke the cache. It seems to be all fixed now though.