Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Site Helper
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Jan 2014 at 9:51 PM
Default Thank you to all the modders and creators in the community
Twallan is retiring. For the third time in a row I got four "Featured Uploads" that all had the prominent banner that the creator had not logged in for a long time, and this should therefore be considered unsupported. (Including the TS3 Magic system which is obsolete now, and which I miss even with Supernatural....)

So I thought it would be a good idea to say a general Thank You to everybody who is left to see this.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 15th Jan 2014 at 2:25 PM
I'm with Ghost on this. SO MANY talented, selfless modders and creators that have made Sims 3 playable and enjoyable. Thank you to each and every one of you.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 21st Jan 2014 at 12:53 AM
I know I don't say this enough, but a big, hearty thank you to every modder for The Sims! Without you guys we'd have to rely on EA to get things fixed, and well... nothing would get fixed. Also, thank you to all the CC creators! They add diversity of style to our sims and homes!

~Someday my prince will come... And he better not bring all his hood's character files with him.~
@)->----- Place this ASCII flower in your sig as a thank you to all of our amazing moderators at MTS!
TS3 vs. Your CPU: The Solution
Shameless plug for my fledgeling Simblr here
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 21st Jan 2014 at 1:33 AM
I'm also with you on this Ghost. I've sang the praises of many of the modders and CC creators here at MTS in various other posts on other sites. MTS has a huge talent pool. THANK YOU to all of you who create Mods and Custom Content and to all of you who keep this site running.