Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#76 Old 25th Aug 2010 at 12:14 AM
Default Help
No one has posted here for a long time... but i need help with this tutorial....

I have SimPE 0.73 and none of this is in there : if it is i cant find it.

5) Next browse down the "Filetypes" list to "Geometric Data Container" and select the GMDC file in the "Packed Files" list

6) Click on the "3D Mesh" tab in the Plugin view and click EXPORT. Choose where you want to save the file, the mesh.
Advertisement
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#77 Old 25th Aug 2010 at 4:23 AM
Considering this is 5 years old, it's no wonder nothing looks the same. However the GMDC is still there in packages. Not sure why your looking for the mesh, if you just want the mesh for something else or if you are trying to clone it to make a TS2 object. Start object workshop, set defaults, and begin. This will include the mesh in the GMDC, it still has the export option. If you just want the raw mesh, then open C:\Program Files (x86)\EA GAMES\The Sims 2\TSData\Res\Sims3D\Objects03.package. All the base game GMDCs are there, and each EP has its own Objects03.package.

You may want to take a look at a tutorial or creating to get more up to date images. http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=104795
Test Subject
#78 Old 18th Dec 2011 at 3:51 AM
Can something like this be done in Sims Stories? There is an object I want from Sims Pet Stories for regular Sims 2. I have no idea if this is even possible, so...
Lab Assistant
#79 Old 4th Mar 2015 at 8:24 PM
I'm trying to extract the meshes of different meal ingredients. Basically, food as it appears on the cutting board before it's prepared. How would I go about doing that?
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
Lab Assistant
#81 Old 5th Mar 2015 at 3:44 PM
Thank you! That helps a lot.
Page 4 of 4